• Gundam 00
    • Gundam SEED
    • Gundam Wing
    • Like them all equally/ they're incomparable

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Wing was the best... the realism it gave, and I really liked the characters and development...

I've only seen a little of SEED so I can't say much on it, I don't like it simply because it was basically a mixture of Gundam and Zoids... Having one suit with all these extremely different enhancements... Sword mode, Cannon mode, Flight mode, etc. Just like Zoids had with Liger Zero.

And I didn't like 00 because it started slow for me... It was just about these "almighty invincible" gundams that no nation could compete against, and it wasn't until halfway through the series that it actually picked up pace. And then the relationship of Setsuna and Marina's just seemed like a knock off of Heero's and Relena's. Lockon (season 1) is the only character I liked... And then the producers made me not even like that (in season 2).

Gundam Wing is my favorite Gundam series. I enjoyed the "realistic" aspects of Wing, and the designs of the Gundams were easy on the eyes, though I had issues adjusting to the lack of practicality of some of the designs--but that's anime in general, for the most part. I especially liked that while the main cast's backgrounds weren't specifically fleshed out in Wing, there were back-stories by means of comics and novels. Plus, Endless Waltz is my favorite Christmas movie ever. :)

Gundam 00 closely follows Gundam Wing as my favorite series; Gundam Wing won out because it is near and dear to my heart, as it was the first Gundam series I watched. I loved the animation; it rarely seemed as disjointed as in some of the other Gundam series (I had that problem with SEED, in particular). The characters had pasts that were fairly fleshed out, and the characters themselves were attention-grabbing.

I am not fond of Gundam SEED. I gave it a shot and watched the first series, but I could not make it through the first few episodes of Gundam SEED Destiny. However, I can understand why it appeals to so many people, and I did find several aspects of the story very interesting.

• 1 month later...

I literally made a new account just to vote for SEED in this very outdated pool lol. I just finished season 1 of Gundam 00 and it was GOOOOOODDDDD, but I have to vote for Seed cause it was my first Gundam series and I liked the characters in there (except for that cocky lil Shinn) a lot better.

I literally made a new account just to vote for SEED in this very outdated pool lol. I just finished season 1 of Gundam 00 and it was GOOOOOODDDDD, but I have to vote for Seed cause it was my first Gundam series and I liked the characters in there (except for that cocky lil Shinn) a lot better.

LOL

well stick around, the forum is an awesome place to be!

Although I enjoyed watching all three I would have to go for Gundam 00. I enjoyed of the story lines although the storyline for the Gundam 00 movie was a bit of a let down.

Does anyone know if the Eng Dubbed version of the Gundam 00 movie is available yet

Gundam Wing was the first and only gundam series they broadcasted in belgium (2000). And I loved it the moment I saw it. After 10 years I found out that there were more. 00 was the only one that gave me the shivers so I chose that one (same feeling with gundam unicorn)