• Gundam SEED
    • Gundam Wing
    • Like them all equally/ they're incomparable

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too tough to say.

Gundam 00 was great, epic artwork, nice story, but suffered from tons of deus-ex-machina but then again what Gundam series hasn't? It did suffer poorer pacing in the second season though too.

Gundam Seed was also epic. All the characters were likable, it was very similar to the original Gundam series. So much so that it could nearly be considered a remake.

Gundam Wing, great cast, great mobile suits, and also it was the first Gundam series I saw which brought me into the series, although it wasn't till I saw Seed that I really fell in love with the Gundam franchise.

its exactly the same for me, man. but while 00 and Wing were epic, SEED was just amazing! i was so disappointed by the end half of Destiny but i thought the first half was awesome.

Well the only Gundam anime I own on DVD are:

Gundam Seed - Part 1

Gundam Seed - Part 2

Gundam 08th MS Team

That is the full sets of both of those, and also the 08th MS Team has the movie Millers Report in it too. I still have to buy the Seed Destiny sets to complete the whole Seed Universe as well. While Seed Destiny was no where near as good as Seed, I still liked it and don't see where all the hate comes from about it.

So far the only Gundam series I kind of disliked and actually had to force myself to finish was Zeta Gundam.

1. Gundam 00 (Great story line and nice character build up) - Innovators

2. Gundam Seed (Awesome opening and ending song ) - coordinator

3. Gundam wing (Never watched it)

All the Gundam series deal with war and war mechanics (Gundam). We can never end war because people are greed and stupid. A lesson the Gundam series taught me. Anyway, the Gundam series are amazing. (Must watch series)

While Seed Destiny was no where near as good as Seed, I still liked it and don't see where all the hate comes from about it.

The main reason is because they couldn't really decide who the main character was, Kira, Athrun or Shinn. Shinn's suppose to be the main character but he gets replaced almost anytime Kira and Athrun are on the screen, plus it has really bad pacing and the character development Athrun had in SEED is practically thrown out the window and he does the same thing over again. Honestly, if they had stopped pushing Shinn to the side, the series would have been much better.

Gundam Wing and Gundam SEED rate the same for me, pretty damn awesome series, but sometimes lacking something. Wing is Hero's constant "I'm going to kill you Relena but he never does it." They should have dropped it after the first 2 times.

SEED it's because they remake portion of the show was far to predictable, it really didn't start rocking till after it gets it own legs and runs off.

Gundam 00 just felt awesome from start to finish. A few silly things and some pacing issues(what Gundam doesn't?) but over all it was one of the best AU series. Still prefer Turn A, but this one comes close.

I like 00 and Wing. Although I could never get into SEED. To me it seemed like there was a bit too much god modding

You're complaining about SEED having god modding, yet you have Char as your Avatar? Amuro and Char are pretty epic god modders.

00, hands down for me.

First off, the main character had the coolest name ever: Setsuna F. Seiei. Second, the Gundam designs were the most amazing I've seen since the Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz designs. And the fact that it was pretty much a remake of Wing, which was my first Gundam series, solidified it for me.

But Wing is always gonna have a special place in my heart.

Edit: Just remembered another thing I absolutely loved about 00. The opening themes. The sychronization between the song and the visuals was absolutely mindblowing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like Seed the best followed by 00 then Wing.

Seed and Seed Destiny was a tale about a war gone to far. Gundams were on both sides and the battles were never one sided. This series had wars on a Global scale and nukes and space lazors and flying battleships. Athrun and Cagalli were my favorite charactors.

Gundam Wing the gundams seemed to act on their own with little binding them togather. I do love the story and animation though.

Gundam 00 was my first intro to the Gundam franchise. I liked the character and Gundam designs. Lockon Stratus was my favorite and i was sad to see him die.