Tekknie

Who will win  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Dante ( Devil may cry)
    • Sephiroth ( FF7)

• 8 months later...
dante

for the soul reason that he's awesome and sephiroth technicaly never wins period, I mean like ever (I havn't seen him win a fight anyway)

Well there's a reason you never see Sephiroth win. He's a "bad guy" and there's this whole unrealistic "good always wins" thing in media. Realistically would Sephiroth of kicked Clouds ass? Hell yeah he would have but that wouldn't provide for an emotionally satisfying ending.

Well there's a reason you never see Sephiroth win. He's a "bad guy" and there's this whole unrealistic "good always wins" thing in media. Realistically would Sephiroth of kicked Clouds ass? Hell yeah he would have but that wouldn't provide for an emotionally satisfying ending.

"good always wins"? HE FREAKING KILLED AERITH! how is that a good always winning?

AND he lost to Cloud THREE times. I'm sorry but if a guy loses three times, he doesn't really have the right to be called "Unbeatable bad-ass in the universe"

"good always wins"? HE FREAKING KILLED AERITH! how is that a good always winning?

AND he lost to Cloud THREE times. I'm sorry but if a guy loses three times, he doesn't really have the right to be called "Unbeatable bad-ass in the universe"

Well she wasn't the main character. The forces of evil are allowed to kill off side characters all they want but they always have to lose to the hero in the end. Just look at Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

• 3 weeks later...