Post Your Desktop

Mujklob

• 2 weeks later...

Here I'm again with my shameful desktop. Well, I hide it behind "spoiler" tag. So maybe this time it is O.K.? No? If it won't be removed than means it is O.K. If it will, I just give a link then.

This time I only changed for laptop. PC still awaits its time.

Warning! Not for children!:haha:

STILL NOT APPROPRIATE

And as I believe it should be Mei Misaki from "Another". Though, I won't guarantee it. Maybe I'm wrong, but she looks alike.

Hurgh, adult content is still adult content even if you stick it behind a spoiler or only link it. Please don't. That goes for everybody.

desktop3.png

Oh, Homestuck kids, how I love thee.

What can I say:

you: :girl: [before I came to post in "Post Your Desktop" topic]

me: :smile: [after posting one of my "indecent" pictures]

you: :eyes_droped: [after seeing it] :secret_smile: [after deleting it]

me: :beat_shot: [after realizing what you have done]

you: :bad_smile: [after realizing how p*** I was because of what have ("had" maybe, don't know, my English is bad) you done]

me: :beat_plaster: [during time of thinking how I could "overcome" obstacle of "no" adult content pictures]

you: :haha: [during the same time]

me: :doubt: [posting yet another "bad" picture behind "spoiler" hoping it won't be touched]

you: :bad_egg: [after seeing me repeating the same mistake] :scorn: [after deleting it]

me: :waaaht: [after seeing what have happened] :mother-ficker was::ah::ah: [need no comments]

you: :the_iron_man: [nothing can change your mind]

me: :too_sad::too_sad: [after realizing that] :surrender: [after realizing yet another thing: no more adult themed desktops from me... in this forum]

you : :victory: [after reading this reply]

So that's my "Post Your Desktop" story. :tire:

P.S. This one is on my PC for now (no "adult" content this time):

gKdo2l.jpg

boink, you have too many icons your desktop. TOO MANY.

What can I say:

[There was a very dramatic story here]

Haha, it's nothing personal. I am just upholding the no adult content rule outside of the Mature Realm. If you want to share your sexy desktops, feel free to start a thread over there! I am sure there are other people who have been tempted to share their desktops only to find it adorned with naked people. And for the record, the image you had here was fine.

desktop4.png

Not a couple I personally ship, not that anyone cares! (Although I do ship John<3Rose because yes.)

Yes, much cleaning needs to be done. Although, cleaning is more like dumping more icons into subfolders where I have the thousands more icons that didn't fit on my desktop.

BTW Renzourin, where did you get the visual style?

from windows blind 7 its a program i bought ages ago for 20$ a lifetime subscription that lets you freely modify your windows visual style