Post Your Desktop

Mujklob

This is mine, I've got a bit of an Eureka Seven theme going on at the moment =).

My most favourite:

StorywriterOfTheSkies.png

I love this one because I have this special place that I go to during late Spring and early Summer that is secluded and beautiful, it looks just like this, only thing is I wish that I had a referring board then if someone took a picture it would look actually like the picture above.

Endless.png

I love this one also because it reminds me of this time when me and this girl, that I liked, went to the beach with a couple of friends. It got dark so everyone went to their tents and slept but when I went outside at about 1 in the morning I saw her sitting near the waves so I went to sit next to her. We talked and held hands while staring at the night sky, but I think it was only a friend situation of holding hands. But we did this until morning so it's a precious memory to me.

Other Favourites:

TooCloseToTheSun.png

RentonThurston_PocketFullOfRainbows.png

FlyAway.png

FarFarAway.png

EurekaAnemone.png

ColorError.png

catchingwaves-EUREKA7.png

I have my background folder with 148 images at random which changes every 3 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...