Duel Legends (Story)

Nero D. Ace

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol that reminds me, you can't use banned cards! ;D

So the egyptian cards automatically go bye bye, plus they're broken! :P At least their original ones....

Anyway summoning exodia is always a gamble as what are the odds of having all 5 cards in your hand when they are limited by the rules? But if exodia necros were to be added then things could get ugly and then i'd refrain you from writing the story any further! :P

@ Bardon; It is a shame that you are not able to compete against others, the two decks are similar yet different, mine is a minimum deck so I get most of my strategy right away, also I revolve around Dark Necrofear(3 in mine) so it would be interesting if you and I ever came face to face in a dule.

Oh I hope I get to see Kaiba and Zane! but above all else I wish to see Dark Necrofear's former master! Yami Bakura bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! im done now *sighs*

Chapter 10

Darn it all to hell! Jin's face convulsed. Now I've gone and lost my Mirror Force, one of the most crucial cards in the game!!!

TURN 5

“I draw!”, Danny said with new-found confidence. “... and here's how I'll finish things off. First, I'll tribute my Elemental heroes Stratos and Bladedge and to bring forth ... the hero from space ... the champion of justice ... the one ... the only ...”

“Just get on with it!”, Iki groaned.

“ELEMENTAL HERO NEOS!!!”, Danny announced as the magnificent warrior came flying through the cosmos and landed near his feet.

Elemental Hero Neos is a Level 7 monster with 2500 ATK points and 2000 DEF points.

Jin cocked back his head and lauhed as loud as he could. The thing was so hilarious.

“YOU FOOL! Substituting TWO monsters for a weak one? What kind of foolhardy strategy is that? Have yo gone insane ...”

“I'm not done!”, Danny took one of the cards in his hand and showed them to Jin. “I play the card 'Monster Reborn'!!! and bring back my Hero Bladedge!!!”

Monster Reborn is a highly rare Spell card, banned in tournaments that allows a person to Special Summon to the field a monster from either player's Graveyard.

Bladedge re-appeared on the field and stood next to Neos, two of the strongest Elemental Heroes in history.

Jin stroked his chin ... “So ... you plan to sacrifice your Bladedge to get rid of my Malicious Edge and attack directly with Neos?”

Go right ahead, you fool! It still won't take away all my Life Points and in my next turn, I'll play the card Mind Control and take your Neos and use it for myself!!!

“Heroes don't sacrifice themselves!!!”, Danny yelled. “That's why I'll also play the Spell card 'Banner of Courage'!”

Jin's eyes widened. “But ... then ...”

Banner of Courage raises the ATK power of all monsters on your side of the field by 200 during your Battle Phase.

“That means my Bladedge is now stronger than that evil scum of yours!”, Danny announced. “Bladedge ... TAKE OUT THAT MALICIOUS EDGE!!!”

Bladedge started to pick up speed again ... and this time, there was no trap to slow him down. Halfway through, his speed became even greater and he lunged through the surprised Malicious Edge, obliterating it into pieces ... and delivering 200 points of damage to Jin.

DAN : 2200 LP

JIN : 2700 LP

“You cocky little ...”, Jin started to speak.

“My fight isn't over yet! Neos is still on the feild and with 'Banner of Courage', his ATK power is now 2700. How many Life Points do you have left, villain?!!”

Jin looked at his LP counter and gasped. Only 2700. He had lost.

“Hey hey hey hey. Let's talk things over, shall we?”, he started. “I mean ... come on. Let's drag this fight a bit more. Give the audience a run for their ...”

“NEOS!!! ATTACK HIM DIRECTLY!!!”, Danny ordered.

Neos fixed his spacial glare on and charged up his cannon.

“Son of a ...”, Jn muttered before he was blown away by the blast and his Life Points dropped to zero.

“I WON! I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY WON!!!”, Danny jumped for joy. “I mean ... Justice has prevailed ... as I had declared it to, for I am CAPTAAAAINNNN ...”

“Craptastic.”, Shade muttered as Danny fell down.

“Now...”, Danny picked himself up. “Villainous Shade, it is your turn to face the wrath of ... arrrrghhh.”

Danny tripped over his cape and crashed right on top of the table, causing all the items on it to go flying everywhere.

“CLUMSY OAF!!!”, the bartender swore.

The coin that Shade had discovered on Kro came flying next to Danny's leg and started glowing, covering it completely with it's bright glow ... then disappearing abruptly again.

“What in the name of ...”, Iki reached for the coin and examined it. All the markings on it were gone ... vanished.

“Um ... Iki?”, Shade knelt next to Danny and inspected his leg

“Not now, Shade. I could have sworn there were markings on it. Could they have just flown away?”

“Yeeeah ... about the markings, they're on his leg.”

“THEY'RE WHAT!?”

“Yup.”

“We'll have to cut off his leg then.”

“NO!!!”, Danny instantly jumped up and retreated several steps back from Iki.

“Cannibals!”, he hissed.

Behind him, Kro was looking at him with alarm written all over his face.

Just what the hell was he involved in?

Outskirts of Holt

Random woke up tied up with rope in the back of a carriage which was being driver by the girl he had beaten.

This was FAR from my mind when i wished a girl would tie me up all nice ..

Next to the girl was a man who was driving the carriage, most proabably the bloke who had knocked him out.

“He's awake.”, he said to the girl next to him.

“Good.”, she replied.

Random waited for more, but neither one said a thing.

“Ummm ...”, he started.

“SHUT UP!!!”, the man growled in a dangerous voice.

From that moment, Random decided to shut up for the time being.

Holt Town

“WHERE ARE MY CIGARETTES!!!!!!”, Bardon yelled at his minions.

“Um ... sire?”, one of them came forward.

“WHAT!!!”

“Random was seen in the back of a carriage, leaving town ...”, the minion shuffled his feet, nervously.

Bardon swore some highly profaine words out loud. (I would have typed them, but they definitely woulda gotten censored, guys.) Then, he took the minion by the scruff of the neck and threw him out the window to the crocodiles.

“What did you do that for!?”, a minion stupidly asked, and also got thrown out the window to join his comrade.

“Any more intelligent questions?”, Bardon asked.

The minions started cheering. “Bravo, your majesty!”, “YOU THE MAN!”, “Good throw, champ.”

“Right then ...”, Bardon picked up his Deck. “Time to go hunt some Random ...”

you know that Monster reborn is no longer banned? its limited now so you can have one in your deck, Heavy storm on the other hand is banned now, regardless great chapter, haha Bardon sure is a funny one and poor Random, he wanted to get tied up, ugh shame Jin lost but you can't win them all, looking forward to the next chapter

Lulz i can only imagine what would've happened if there were no list at all....

Ban cards ahoy! xD You would've seen half of the guys here using all kinds of one hit kill cards especially the egyptian ones and exodia! :P

Case and point, i would've used crush card instead of deck devastation! ;D haha

Chapter 11

this is a bit shocking chapter.

Unknown Location

“Right, you can remove the blindfolds now ...”

“You sure? We should do the test first ...”

“We can't until he agrees to it. It's the rules.”

“Fine.”

The blindfolds were taken off Random and the first thing he saw was a giant guillotine covered in blood.

His eyes widened. “DON'T KILL ME!!! PLEASE!!! TAKE THE DAMN CIGARETTES ...”

Wake went over and shook him hard.

“Now listen up ...”, he growled. “We're gonna do a test. If you pass, you live. If you fail ...” he nodded at the guillotine. “Got it?”

Random nodded 23 times in succession.

Veldime

As Danny was finishing off his duel with Jin, another stranger was approaching the tavern and he arrived just in time to see a frightened boy back off from 2 men while hissing “Cannibals!”

The man frowned. He did not see anyone with the caliber he was looking for. Perhaps the trip was a waste, but in any case, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

“Who here wields the Blue-Eyes White Dragon cards?”, he asked in a deep voice.

Iki looked up at the stranger. “That's be me, but who the hell are you and why do you wanna know?”

The stranger frowned. “You? Give me a break ... the Blue Eyes can't be wielded by someone as pathetically weak as you.”

“Why you little ...”, Iki moved several steps towards the man.

“I have made it my mission to make sure that the almighty Blue Eyes is wielded only by the mightiest of duelists, something which you are clearly not.”

“Allright, that's it. Why don't you back those words of yours with a duel?”

“Fair enough.”, the stranger took out his Duel Disk. “Duel Mode Engage!”

The ritualistic purple bubble surrounded them and the duel began.

TURN 1

“I'll go first ...”, Iki announced as he drew his first card.

Debris Dragon ... nice. This'll give me a good defense of 2000 points until I can get some of stronger monsters out.

“I set a monster in Defense mode!”, he placed Debris Dragon face-down in Defensive position.

Let's see him bring out something with a power more than 2000.

He looked at his hand. He already had a Blue-Eyes, which meant he could sacrifice his Debris Dragon next turn and bring out his powerful beast.

“With that, I end my turn.”

TURN 2

“In that case, I'll play the spell card 'Ancient Rules' which will enable me to directly summon a Level 5 of higher monster without Tributing.”, the stranger proclaimed.

“Ancient Rules?”, Danny looked puzzled. “That's my card.”

“You'd be surprised, Danny ...”, Shade snorted. “But there IS more than one of that card, you know?”

“And I summon ...”, the stranger continued. “BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON!!!”

“WHAT!!”, Shade's jaw dropped. “But that's Iki's card!”

“You'd be surprised, Shade but there's more than one ...”, Danny mocked.

“Not for the Blue Eyes, you idiot! It's HIGHLY rare!”, Shade retorted. “Who is this guy?”

Iki was wondering the same thing. “A Blue-Eyes White Dragon? Just who are you, stranger?”

The stranger grinned evilly. “I am the TRUE master of the Blue Eyes, the only one who deserves to truly weild their power. I am Seto Kaiba and this is your last duel.”

hahahaha Shade's and Danny's conversation oh man, woot I was right on one of the three original characters, now just have to wait for Zane Truesdale former master of the cyber style,and Yami Bakura! my all time favorite character and former master of Dark Necrofear!!!, great chapter! was wondering when a new one was going to be up!

• 3 weeks later...