Claymore

ryuzaki

I watched Claymore and am thinking about reading the manga. Has anybody else read some? How does it compare? I am a big anime fan (tough in England sometimes) and want to start reading manga. Any guidance on a good one to start with or one you have read and enjoyed?

Caymore is one of my favorite anime. I really like it, but, as for me anime is better than manga. I mean it has completely different drawing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

No I don't think there will ever be a second season for it. THe reason is because the story for the ending was totally different from the manga. There are major changes, so major that if there is a second season, it might as well be a new anime.

The only way to continue with the story is by reading the manga. That's our only choice. Now I am only waiting for the manga to finish so that I can read it all at one go.

• 5 months later...

yea i started reading the Manga just a few days ago and im almost caught up with that, im on chapter 106 out of the 121 they have out... im looking to download the last chapter but so far no luck lol i can upload all the chapters i have if there isn't a trend for it already & if ppl want it ill be more then happy to upload them...

I thought it was a very good show. The art was beautiful and I loved how they were all female and yet didn't have skanky outifts (*gasp* a show with a heavy weapon/armor protagonist female who doesn't have cleavage showing? I think the world will end!) In all seriousness though, I did think the characters were designed really well and it really made you care for them. I thought the ending was nice because it did leave the opening free for continuation but I seriously doubt it will be continued....My only real complaint was that Raki had little to no development.

• 1 month later...
I don’t want to spoil the story for you but all this is just the Organisation trying to make a super warrior that they can use to fight in a far away war, everyone is being toyed with
So true

Well they found a land where the people has no knowledge of the outside world. Plus all the old folks died out,and they decide to experiment with them. Only to realize that females may hold the key to help them complete their research.. Anyway. Chapter 123 was good. Mirai will lure Hysteria where the next two Abyssal Ones are battling it out lol

• 3 weeks later...