Fallen Zero

Kekashi

This is the continuation of Zero Rising!!!!!

Chapter 1: “It's the End of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine” It's the End of the World by REM

Kakashi dies a slow painful death without even ever knowing the sweet kiss of a girl. The mysterious Organization has started taking over the world. And our heroes are trying to get help from the mysterious league of Zero's.

“Please Grand Zero, we need your help. The world is in dire jeopardy!!!” Vesh pleaded big man on the throne.

“The world is always in jeopardy, why should we care?” Asked a gruff voice from one of the upper levels. Other people in the room that was previously empty started shouting in agreement.

“Where did all these people come from?” The team started asking.

“They are Nexuses, they are a group of people who became Zeros and then exceeded That power and then died.” Vesh replied, “They are the ones sleeping in the tombs. They are the the counsel of Zero.”

One of the nexuses looked closely at the group behind Vesh. Right as he was about to say something, Vesh announced, “The Organization is trying to take over the world, and they are gonna do it!” Everyone in the room shut up immediately and listened to what Vesh said. “I'm here to request help from the counsel, and the people behind me are here to explain what has happened, and is happening.” Vesh turned to the group behind him and told them to tell their stories.

As they explained Grand Zero's face became more and more angered. Finally he stood up and decreed in an angry gruff tone, “It's time for us to get involved and end this war once and for all. Zero Vesh, you will leave and take the people you brought with you, you will be our army. I will send with you Nexus Core.” He looked down at the man standing in front of Vesh, “When the time comes summon us and we will end this.”

Nexus core Turned around and followed Vesh and the others our of the room. With his face hidden from the world, who is he...

Edited by Emotional Outlet

Chapter 2: *Insert Star trek reference here*

Nexus core Turned around and followed Vesh and the others our of the room. With his face hidden from the world, who is he...

On the other side of the door Vesh turned around and looked at Nexus Core. “Who are you?” He asked bluntly.

“No one...” Nexus Core said in a low rough tone. He turned his head towards Arctic Wolf and Sized him and the rest of the group up. “Yeah, you guys will do just fine for what I have planed.”

“And just what is it that you have planned?” Shade asked.

There was a small twinkle that came out from behind his hood followed by a creepy looking Cheshire cat grin. “War, all out war.” He said maniacally. “It's what the Organization wants, and it's what we are gonna give them! And we will be the victors.” Everyone shuddered and cowered backwards backing away from him. “Relax everyone, I'm joking. But we are going into a war. And we will win it.” He said as the smile dissipated. “There is a long road ahead of us, and there will be a lot of training, and I mean a lot of training.”

“Then let's get to training.” Vesh said clapping his hands together.

They trained for weeks without a rest, but they were prepared for it. As they trained, the Organization's power and reach grew. Now they didn't just control a three countries in Africa. They now dominated all of the African content and some of Asia.

In a dark room somewhere in Africa, “Phase two complete, the idiots don't suspect a thing. What is the status of our undercover agents?” The leader of the Organization asked.

“They are all working according to the schedule.” The Organization's Second in command reported.

“Good, so we are on schedule with everything else? And Where are you're pants number Three?” the commander asked in complete disgust.

“No sir. we are not on schedule. The forth division still hasn't completed all of their tasks. And Number Three put these on. You are creeping everyone out.” the Organizations second in comand said as he tossed a pair of pants at the naked man.

“I'm not wearing pants or clothes because I don't want to. I like being nude.” Number Three said . Number Four put a gun to his head and he put the pants on. “Fine, I'll wear pants, but I won't like it.” Number three said in protest.

“We don't care.” The Commander said as he rubbed his temples.

The conversation was interrupted when random lackey number four walked in. “Sirs I have bad news. The US is retaliating. Also I was wondering what happened to the three guys before me?” he asked.

“They all brought me bad news.” the Commander answered angrily. With the blink of an eye the lackey was cut in half by the Commander's sword. “Back to business. We'll deal with the US later, Everyone continue according to the schedule.”

Chapter 3: wait a second...

The conversation was interrupted when random lackey number four walked in. “Sirs I have bad news. The US is retaliating. Also I was wondering what happened to the three guys before me?” he asked.

“They all brought me bad news.” the Commander answered angrily. With the blink of an eye the lackey was cut in half by the Commander's sword. “Back to business. We'll deal with the US later, Everyone continue according to the schedule.”

Two more random lackeys came in and took the body away.

"Number Three, Number four, and Ensign Rick James. you are too watch over Africa. Everyone else will remain on there assignments." the Commander ordered.

"Why do we have to watch the continent we've already conquered?" Ensign Rick James protested.

"Because I have a feeling that some one will try and strike there soon." The Commander said calmly.

Somewhere on the African Plane...

Nexus Core stood on a tall cliff overlooking a giant plain. “This is where the first battle will be.” He said to the team, “This will be the battle that sparks the third world war.”

“For Kakashi!” Rezin yelled. And everyone but Nexus cheered with him.

“Who was this Kakashi too you guy's that you would fight for him?” Nexus core asked.

Everyone looked at Nexus Core and wondered who he really was. Razor charged at him and took a swing at him. Right as Razor swung at Nexus Core, Nexus Core vanished and reappeared behind Razor.

“You are going to need to be much faster than that if you wish to hit me.” Nexus Core said calmly.

When Nexus said that Razor spun around and started swinging at him. Every time Razor Threw a punch at Nexus Core Nexus disappeared and reappeared on the opposite side of Razor. After about a minute of this Nexus Core disappeared and reappeared behind Razor. “You really aren't going to get any where like this.

Before Razor could take another swing Koby had grabbed Razor and pulled him aside. “Cool down before you get killed Razor.” Koby said.

Nexus Core turned around and asked the question again, “Who was this Kakashi too you guy's that you would fight and possibly even die for his memory?”

“He was a good friend, and a sweet kid.” Eve said sadly. “Even if he was a bit of a perv sometimes.” She muttered. She blushed a little when she thought of all the good times everyone had together.

“Yeah, he was strong, and strong willed.” Mae said. “The guy was really stupid sometimes too.”

“He was kinda forgetful sometimes, but he was kinda cool in his own awkward way.” Rezin said. “I would fight to help any friend like him.”

“He was a my friend, I would fight to the death for any of them.” Razor said angrily.

“Razor's right, any of us would fight for a friend like him.” Shade said solemnly.

Nexus core snickered a little. “What are you snickering at?” Razor yelled hotheadedly, and struggling to get out of the hold Koby had him in.

“So no one has realized it yet?” Nexus Core snickered, “fine, I'll show you.” Nexus Core turned around facing away from the team. He grabbed the hood hiding his face and tossed it back, revealing short silver hair, and pointy ears. As he turned around everyone saw that he was really...

Chapter 21: ...You died didn't you?!?!

Nexus core snickered a little. “What are you snickering at?” Razor yelled hotheadedly, and struggling to get out of the hold Koby had him in.

“So no one has realized it yet?” Nexus Core snickered, “fine, I'll show you.” Nexus Core turned around facing away from the team. He grabbed the hood hiding his face and tossed it back, revealing short silver hair, and pointy ears. As he turned around everyone saw that he was really...

Everyone gasped in surprise when they realized that Nexus Core was really Kakashi.

As everyone started to crowd around him and hug him. “H...Ho...How are you alive, We all saw you die?!?!” Razor and everyone else asked.

“Hehe” Kakashi snickered, “You can't get rid of me that easily.” Kakashi said giving a giant dopey smile. “I'm no longer Zero though. I became a Nexus when I died.”

“How does someone become a Nexus? And what is Zero and Nexus?” Rezin asked inquisitively, as everyone tried to figure out what was going on.

“When an extremely powerful Zero dies/gives up his life, they don't die. A Nexus is born. And a Zero is someone who has mastered the powers of Zero. Nexus is a Zero that has been reborn.” Kakashi replied bluntly.

“So why didn't you tell us who you were right away?” Eve asked.

“Because I'm a horrible individual and I didn't want The Organization getting wind that I am still alive. They need to be eradicated, and we are the people who are going to do that.” Kakashi said as he hid his face behind his hood again. “By the way, keep my true identity a secret. I don't want the Organization changing their plans. It would be really bothersome if they did.”

“Don't worry your secret is safe with us.” Mae said as she smacked Kakashi in the back of the head.

“Oww, what was that for?!?” Kakashi exclaimed.

“It was for leading us on that you were dead and not coming back.” Mae said.

“Yeah, we all missed you.” Everyone echoed back.

“I missed you too. But can we talk about this more later after we start this war?” Kakashi asked blushing a little.

Everyone agreed and Kakashi explained what the plan was. “Shade, you are in charge of Team 1, you guys will sit up here and watch the battle field Sniping as many enemies as you can. Team one will consist of Shade, Persocom, and Razor. Team 2 will be headed up by Koby, and will launch a surprise attack on the enemy, you guys will hide at the mouth of this valley and wait for the enemy to come through. Your team will be made up of Koby, Mae, Lunar Wolf, Rezin, and Inoichi. Team 3 will draw the enemy into the valley, I will head up Team 3, Arctic Wolf, Vesh, Rei and Eve will follow me.”

“So the war really is going to start.” Vesh said.

Chapter 5: Insert song “This Is War” by 30 Seconds to Mars, here

Everyone agreed and Kakashi explained what the plan was. “Shade, you are in charge of Team 1, you guys will sit up here and watch the battle field Sniping as many enemies as you can. Team one will consist of Shade, Persocom, and Razor. Team 2 will be headed up by Koby, and will launch a surprise attack on the enemy, you guys will hide at the mouth of this valley and wait for the enemy to come through. Your team will be made up of Koby, Mae, Lunar Wolf, Rezin, and Inoichi. Team 3 will draw the enemy into the valley, I will head up Team 3, Arctic Wolf, Vesh, Rei and Eve will follow me.”

“So the war really is going to start.” Vesh said.

“Here they come,” Kakashi whispered into his radio. “Everyone ready?”

“Team 1 in position and waiting for the signal.” Shade said over the radio.

“Team 2 is in position and waiting for the enemies to come on through.” Koby said over the radio.

“Team 3 is ready to go!” Eve said happily over the radio.

“Good.” Kakashi smiled as he ran dodging bullets and teasing the guys chasing after him. As Kakashi rounded a corner leading into the canyon, he looked behind him to see that there were three legions of soldiers chasing him.

“Is this really gonna work?” Shade asked over the walkie talkie.

“It better, cause here they come!” Kakashi yelled as he entered the canyon. Kakashi continued running until he got to the middle of the canyon where the rest of Team 3 was. “Ok, now Shade!” Kakashi ordered.

Shoots echoed through the Canyon as Shade, Persocom, and Razor fired shot after shot taking out three or four guys at a time. All three Legions were trying to back out of the canyon, when an explosion went off sealing in the entrance. Ten guys at the near the entrance dropped as Koby Smashed them in the face.

“Nice punch, Dear.” Mae said as she Jumped out of the spot she was hiding in and sliced through a group of guys.

“Leave some for me.” Rezin said as he jumped out and started shooting at the enemies.

“These youngsters today, they don't know how to have fun like we did.” Lunar Wolf chuckled to Inoichi as he jumped out and charged at a huge battalion swinging his tetsiga ferociously.

“Well, let's get in there and show them how we did it in the old days.” Inoichi said as she jumped out of her hiding spot and transformed into her naked human form and charged into a group of guys, killing them and and dancing gracefully through the crowd with her boobs bouncing everywhere.

“Inoichi, where are you're clothes and weapons?” Rezin asked as he stared at her and continued firing and almost hit Koby.

“Hey Rezin, stop staring at the naked lady, and pay attention to where you are firing before you kill one of us!!!” Koby yelled as he punched through another group of guys.

“Oh! Sorry Koby.” Rezin shouted back to Koby.

“you silly boys and your toys.” Inoichi snickered. “My clothes and weapons are with Vesh, I'm gonna go get them.” She yelled as she dashed off through the legions of enemies towards Vesh who was hacking through some guys. “Hey Vesh, can you toss me my stuff?” She asked as she dodged three guys and took out four more.

“Yeah, her it is.” Vesh said as he tossed Inoichi a bag.

“Thanks.” She smiled and ran off getting dressed as she ran through the crowd and dodged their attacks.

“Everything is going according to the plan.” Kakashi smiled as he sliced through 6 guys.

Everyone stopped fighting when they heard a helicopter hover over head.

“Those who are fighting against The Organization, stop fighting now and your deaths will be swift.” A voice announced over a loud speaker attached to the helicopter.

Kakshi's face grimaced a little.

“What are we gonna do now?” Everyone thought to themselves...