Films you want to see!

The Joker

=o I'm surprised only two people from the most recent posts wanted to see The Great Gatsby. I was highly satisfied with how it turned out. It was really the only movie I was interested in since I caught wind of its development last summer. In terms of illustrating the book, it stuck pretty close to the original 74' movie & book, plus or minus a few details here and there. (Jordan was supposed to be a brunette but has black hair instead) and the difference in who attended the funeral, etc.

O.O You of all people haven't read the book? xD Aren't you a bookworm IRL? I'm most likely biased but Gatsby was really the only movie for me this year. I can't remember the last time I went to the movies before The Dark Knight Rising.

I do like to read! I dunno, my school didn't read it, and I guess I just haven't gotten around to it.

I forgot to put Star Trek in my list. I don't know how I forgot, I've been looking forward to that movie for forever.

• Like 2

Life of Pi came out earlier this year and I haven't seen that one yet. I heard that was an interesting take on the novel.

Most of the novels we've read during high school were primarily from the list of literature that was revolutionary I believe. Gatsby, To Kill a Mocking Bird, Huckleberry Finn, Scarlet Letter (which I personally did not like at all.) Tale of Two Cities, etc. Out of all of those, I genuinely liked some of them. I guess only after a few years do you really appreciate things that you've done beforehand. =p Reading those when I was younger was no easy task.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm considering watching The Great Gatsby. I read the book and thought it was really good and I've seen the older movie as well. The new movie looks like such an improvement, but I'm unsure if I should see if since it got many mixed reviews. 

I just saw a boot leg of Star Trek into Darkness. It was an awesome movie and the bad guy was exactly who I thought it was gonna be they just covered it up very well. As for upcoming, Kickass 2 is slated to appear this year which I will also miss and have to bootleg and I'm still paitently awaiting the 300 prequel and Ghostbusters 3.

After more than 10 years absent in films, Tom Clancy returns with Jack Ryan. I'm a big Clancy fan and I'm curious to see how Chris Pine plays the titular character after watching Alec Baldwin and Harrison Ford play it two decades ago.

Edited by Big Papi

I missed Star Trek into Darkness, and Ironman 3, so I still want to see them. I'm also eagerly waiting for the new Godzilla movie, radioactive monsters are the best!

I may also go with the kiddies to see Man of Steel and Monsters University, but I'm going to wait and see how other people like them first.