Name Change Announcement

Koby

I guess it can be used as an announcement place so that everyone can see clearly who changes their names rather than having to look into someone new who you don't realize is someone you know. Every time I see a post here I come to investigate to see who has changed their username so I can keep up to date.

I guess in some terms looking into someones account history is just as easy as looking here so maybe this thread is useless? I still think it nice to post name changes here.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Its random but I'm tired of having Dream in my username somewhere so...I have gone from ∂яεαмεя to Nagisa.  I picked Nagisa after my favorite anime character Nagisa Furukawa/Okazaki from Clannad.  She is a character I most relate too.

Aww... I really liked your ∂яεαмεя username :)... but alas, couldnt have chosen a better name. Thanks for the update... (brace yourselves, the "what happened to ∂яεαмεя status'/threads are coming)

• Like 1

Its random but I'm tired of having Dream in my username somewhere so...I have gone from ∂яεαмεя to Nagisa.  I picked Nagisa after my favorite anime character Nagisa Furukawa/Okazaki from Clannad.  She is a character I most relate too.

Aww... I really liked your ∂яεαмεя username :)... but alas, couldnt have chosen a better name. Thanks for the update... (brace yourselves, the "what happened to ∂яεαмεя status'/threads are coming)

That is why I put it on my signature to to hopefully help people with that.

• Like 1

lol indeed you did ^_^. Didn't even notice until you pointed that out . So it will only be the people like me who will ask where you have gone  :embarrassed:

Edited by Moodkiller
  • Like 1

lol indeed you did ^_^. Didn't even notice until you pointed that out . So it will only be the people like me who will ask where you have gone  :embarrassed:

Its ok.  :)  I know people will be confused for a bit.

• Like 1

Its ok.  :)  I know people will be confused for a bit.

haha thank you :). Lol yeah thats for sure, only natural I guess...

But you....you don't even have a name?! 0_o

More commonly known as

Thanks but i am aware of the name change announcement thread and did decided not to post in it.  So please edit your post thanks :)

Edited by       

Thanks but i am aware of the name change announcement thread and did decided not to post in it.  So please edit your post thanks :)

This was to answer Nintendon't's question, wasnt trying to single you out for anything :). Are you wanting me to edit this?:

More commonly known as rand

7I6dM.png

Its public information and available to anyone who hovers over your 'username' and views your Display name history...

• Like 1

I think I'll forever associate the name Nagisa with Nagisa Hazuki from Free!, haha.

• Like 1

I think I'll forever associate the name Nagisa with Nagisa Hazuki from Free!, haha.

Haven't watched Free yet.  LOL  I know a few "Nagisa" characters thou...my favorite will always be from Clannad thou.  I just love her.  :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...