Highschool of the dead season 2?

idl12

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
That's just an OVA, NOT a season 2.
Not too shabby. I honestly can't wait for the rest of it. I'm getting kind of antsy now since I just watched the entire "first season" within the past twelve hours. Then again the next season is scheduled for post-sept. 2011? Wiiiin, my birthday is on Sept. 27th lol, not too bad at all.

And 20k Thread Views? qq That's alot of friggen views. Must be a really good anime, after getting past the fanservice that is.

Not too shabby. I honestly can't wait for the rest of it. I'm getting kind of antsy now since I just watched the entire "first season" within the past twelve hours. Then again the next season is scheduled for post-sept. 2011? Wiiiin, my birthday is on Sept. 27th lol, not too bad at all.

I don't know where the rumor got started but there is no season two scheduled for sept. sorry to say.

But the next chapter of the manga comes out march 8 at least.

Also the reason why this thread has so many view because if you type in "highschool of the dead season 2?" in google this comes up second on the page.

Well you can see the OVA like a Season 2, just like the TLR OVA's for example

Well those were a set number of OVA's, unlike this is just one, and it even has yet to be determined whether this will have anything to do with the storyline or not. So you really cant say one OVA is a new season. It would get too many people's hopes up for news that has actually been out for months. It most likely wont be anything but a filler if the director decides to stick with the manga storyline. The OVA could very well determine how fast a new season 2 comes out though because it will show if the directer wants to wait for the manga or go off canon.

i hope a season 2 will come out & what happen to the manga

The manga was just on a delays/breaks... it has been several times since it actually started back in 2006. That's why there have only been 28 chapters in almost 5 years for a monthly released manga. I'm not too sure on the details why, but most of them were because the author couldn't get it together then he and his publishing company got into it with each other and so on. Though most of that was unconfirmed... I really don't care why the delays one way or another I just want the manga to actually come out at the pace it's suppose to at 12 times a year. Hopefully it at least comes out with 10 new chapters this year when it starts back up in March.