• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still say Roxas, but kind of jumping back to the yaoi pairings, I found Demyx's match! It's Zexion! Zemyx yaoi is too cute for words because theyre both so hesitant about each other. I mean, with Xigbar and Axel trying to get Demyx, and Lexaeus and Marluxia after Zexion, it's kind of hard to be alone with the other. Lol, I'm such a freaking fangirl. Either way, I love it. ;P

• 2 weeks later...

Roxas, defiantly.

I mean, sure I love Sora, he's a cutie and got a great personality, but he's lacking anger. He needs to be a little more agressive.

I mean Roxas has a lot of that, as you can tell he destorys pretty computers, throws his keyblade at his "best friend", throws a stick at Riku [[poor Riku]], and seems to be angry a lot.

I think he seems like a more realistic person, but whatever.

Plus he has cool hair, it's all like spinny and what not.

The one I've been trying to figure out is SoraxRoxas, I mean TECHNICALLY Roxas doesn't exsist, therefore it would be more masturbation than yaoi.

I, for some reason, really like SoraxRoxas. o.o Haha, I don't know why, I think they are really cute together.

And I'll agree with the talk about Demyx. He's a kitty-cat (cleaning up language haha). He could easily be made anyone's biotch.

• 2 months later...

I think that Roxas' character has an awful lot of potential that could've been explored much much more in KH2 than it was and probably mixed with the Sora stuff a lot better. I know that after a few hours of doing pretty much nothing with Roxas I couldn't wait for Sora to wake up just so that I could actually do something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...