Roxas or Sora?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Roxas or Sora?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, quite bluntly, Taker, SORA SUCKS! Marluxia and Larxene are cool and all, but why can't you just... oh nevermind.

EO: Nothing against Demyx, but Roxas and Axel are just perfect for each other. Reason: It's like an obvious puzzle: Axel and Roxas go together, and Demyx is dead because he tried to convince Axel to forget about Roxas and love him instead.

call me a breeder asshole but I personally feel that Roxas ***** should only be in Namine (Dun got the E on a windows, let alone even know how to make the accent over the e) ******. [sarcasm]However I would pay money to see DizxAxel yaoi[/sarcasm] :-p The one I've been trying to figure out is SoraxRoxas, I mean TECHNICALLY Roxas doesn't exsist, therefore it would be more masturbation than yaoi.

Oblivion: Go ahead say it, I'm not offended. Hell I share anything on the internet because I have no humility, I'd proove it but I've got to remember all of the story. It's one from basic but is funny even at my exspence. meh. So say what you're going to say, if you're afraid of a warning, PM it to me and I'll post my answer. I said Marluxia is cool for his SCYTHE I.E. his weapon, everything else about him SUCKS. Larxene, I really got no idea why I think she's so facinating. Not just because she's most likely taking the boys on during those long lonely nights, not because she's the only female in a group 12 sexually frustrated men. Just her character's intriging to me.

They're both adorable. Roxas can rock my boxas anytime, though. :P

As asides:

Not a fan of the RoxasXAxel pairing. Clearly it's AxelXDemyx. I SWEAR.

Zexion had some pretty hot hair. Ohyes.

Demyx is too easy to control!! He's such a dumblonde!!! Axel would pwns him all day in bed. After a while I would get tired of saying "bend over" and having Demyx obey like a puppy. I want a challenge!!!

Though now that I think about it, Axel has fire and Demyx has water. It could work out, but it seems more like a on again off again thing to me. Zomg I got sidetracked.....Roxas is so better because he more of a real person than Sora. You never really see Sora get mad and throw his keyblade down on the ground or use it for what it's really for :smashing the hell out of government machinery.

Sora-14 lubs Roxas.

Despite the fact that most main characters drive me crazy... I have to go with Sora on this one. He's just so cute! And anyone who can put up with Donald and Goofy ALL DAY LONG is just amazing. And he looks hot in those new black clothes. Besides, I never really liked Roxas to begin with. He always seemed a very flat character to me. I know he wasn't, but I didn't really get into the depth of him.