Is there a game you re-play every year?

BizarreJoe

• 3 weeks later...

For me, it's Skyrim. I've been going back every year since I started modding in 2013, and sometimes multiple times a year. I can never put it down.

Also, for other modders out there - modder's fever can never be satisfied. TBH, most of us out there spend more time crafting and perfecting a mod list rather than playing it.

I'm glad that my current playthrough has lasted 34 hours and counting ;D

Fellow Skyrim modders out there hmu!

Also, I get back into Terraria and Minecraft, because of moddding and new official content.

I check back with Runescape and Maplestory every now and then, but the magic is lost already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a reliable trio of Mario games which I cycle through every three years approximately (usually one in a given year, though sometimes I'll get a bug up my butt and do them all). Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, and Yoshi's Island. Those games are just so fine.

I also do the original Banjo-Kazooie whenever I have a terrible cold, because it's distracting enough to make me forget my woes but I know the game well enough that I don't exactly have to think about it. Pretty sure I could draw a map of every area from memory alone.

• 2 months later...