Name a game that you'd want to see as a turn-based, tactical RPG

redkaiser

On 11/12/2017 at 7:55 AM, SecondNine said:

A turn based 1950's crime  game. Different criminal factions, competing mafia families, differing police interests create a wide range of potential scenarios.

look at omerta then ( if you haven't done it yet) http://store.steampowered.com/app/208520/Omerta__City_of_Gangsters/ its not a masterpiece but if you like the premise you might enjoy it

id like to see something like baldurs gate / ad&d like. blackguards did it quite well with dark eye rules, i very much enjoyed 1st one, even though it was no xcom complex. it was a rough and enjoyable gem imo. havent played 2nd yet

Edited by sfaxt

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 6:22 PM, sfaxt said:

look at omerta then ( if you haven't done it yet) http://store.steampowered.com/app/208520/Omerta__City_of_Gangsters/ its not a masterpiece but if you like the premise you might enjoy it

id like to see something like baldurs gate / ad&d like. blackguards did it quite well with dark eye rules, i very much enjoyed 1st one, even though it was no xcom complex. it was a rough and enjoyable gem imo. havent played 2nd yet

Will check it out. I like rpgs with political or social subjects myself. What sort of subjects do you like??

i play everything, but not 4x and RTS anymore. prefer simpler stuff.

for tactical, since steam sale comes in couple days and then next month is xmas sale, some good choices that' ll mostly cost 5$ or less by then.

blackguards

xcom

doorkickers

shadowrun franchise

satelite reign

xenonauts

Chaos Reborn  ( havent played yet)

hard west ( havent played yet)

Edited by sfaxt

• 3 weeks later...