HP – 359/927 = 927 * 1

Magic – 433 = 433 * 1

Hit – 395 = 395 * 1

Dodge – 413 = 413 * 1

Items –

{active} [T1 Helm] Halloween Pumpkin Head (+7% dex) <8b34b90c>

{active} [T1 Boots] Old Cloth Sandals (+8% Spd, +7% Dex) <35edc52e>

Exp – 134 => 149

As the dust from the blast cleared, Dysnomia's ragged voice cut through the air, "Her radiance knows her children's true form. This is just a proxy that I was using to control your friend's body." Through the thinning dust, Dae314's body could be seen tapping the pumpkin on its head. "It's crude, but it gets the job done well enough. However, it is pretty broken since I had to forcibly eject it from the vines, so I think I'll just drop it here." With most of the dust settled, Hawkester could clearly see Dae314's mangled body drop to the ground while the pumpkin remained resting on some vines relatively unharmed. Dae314's face was unrecognizable beneath the heavy mask of blood and pumpkin filth left on it. "Now..." before Hawkester's eyes, the pumpkin, which was featureless throughout the fight, suddenly grew a pair of dark cut out eyes and a toothy mouth. Two yellow orbs rolled down from inside the pumpkin to rest within the eye holes. More vines sprouted from the bottom of the pumpkin and pushed their way toward the ground, stopping and curling before actually breaking the surface. After several seconds, the pumpkin body was complete in all its humanoid grotesqueness. If there ever was an uncanny valley, it was Dysnomia's current form.

"Here we go again," Hawkester thought to himself expecting Dysnomia to enter the ground and resume her attacks. However instead, Dysnomia just looked around. Curious, Hawkester watched.

Dysnomia rolled her pumpkin around her body's shoulders several times and flexed her arms and fingers before pausing to look down at Dae314's body. "Be a dear for me, and when you see Dae314 after you're dead tell him where I put his body." Faster than Hawkester could see, Dae314's body was suddenly in the air sailing far from the battlefield.

"Fast!" Dysnomia's kick was invisible to even Hawkester's eyes.

"I will admit, I was worried for a little while that I wouldn't get to gather enough power before that body broke," Dysnomia carried on in an unnervingly calm tone. "But now... I can pay you back for everything." The pumpkin's grin seemed to widen.

(Miss: 0%, RNG: 49)

*WHAM* Hawkester's instincts kicked in just in time and he was able to draw his knife and block Dysnomia's vine attack from his right. "I didn't even see her move!" Dysnomia's vine body had moved from directly in front of Hawkester to several meters away on his right. The vines he had just blocked came from the creature's right arm which had stretched across the distance. The impact of Dysnomia's strike shook Hawkester violently, and he fell to one knee in agony from the still unhealed broken bones. Vision blurred from the pain, Hawkester began to analyze his situation.

"Ahahahahahahahaha!" Dysnomia's vexing laughter interrupted his thoughts. "You don't get it do you kid? Well let me tell you then. This body is the coagulation of every vine that this pumpkin can control. I power it with lawlessness, and I don't even need to harden the vines. The density of each one is enough to crush a skyscraper. And you with your broken bones won't even be able to move after another couple hits!"

The vines flashed out again from a different location. Instead of blocking, Hawkester performed a desperate rolling dodge. Rocks sprayed in all directions from the location where Dysnomia's fist landed.

"I even gathered enough power that I can bend the speed of light limit to allow any part of this body to pass through its own personal wormholes to move between locations!" Dysnomia taunted again before launching more attacks that Hawkester only narrowly avoided.

"Best of all! I can no longer feel PAIN!" Dysnomia teleported far into the air above Hawkester and sped down like a falling comet.

"Lightning Kei! Lightning Speed!" Hawkester overcame his pain to run from Dysnomia's ridiculous attack. Hawkester managed to get twenty meters away before Dysnomia's body impacted the ground leaving yet another crater. This one over twice the diameter of the first. The impact shockwave knocked Hawkester to the ground, and unfortunately for him a large misplaced bolder managed to land itself on his left arm pinning it painfully to the ground.

From the dusty impact zone, Dysnomia's body rose from the center. Hawkester craned his neck to look back at it and saw that although the vines were completely unharmed, Dysnomia's pumpkin seemed to have taken some scratches from exploding rocks. Paying no heed to the apparent damage, Dysnomia continued taunting, "And my powers will only grow stronger... give me 20 minutes and I'll have enough command over this world's laws to make the blood in your veins toxic to your own body."

Hawkester took 148 damage and is at 284 HP.

Dae314 gained 15 EXP.

==========================================================

I see no gif ^^; I didn't make this character totally OP yet so you should still have an avenue of attack :). Could you link me to somewhere that explains NeN-I users?

Edited by Dae314

• 2 years later...