Cannot receive messages...

Garo7

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:03 AM, Samue1 said:

I heard IP Boards have limited inbox storage.

I'm on another forum where the max messages storage for IP Boards is 50 messages. I'm not sure about Kametsu since I'm new here.

It can depend on the user class. I know staff members like myself get an increased inbox size, but even ours still have a tendency to fill up especially if we don't archive/clean out old messages. Other groups I'm unaware of their limitations because I can't view that information myself.

26 minutes ago, IkarosBD said:

It can depend on the user class. I know staff members like myself get an increased inbox size, but even ours still have a tendency to fill up especially if we don't archive/clean out old messages. Other groups I'm unaware of their limitations because I can't view that information myself.

When you're done with the message, delete it.

Why is that so hard? I've seen that a lot in other forums and general sites with PMing features.

I have a few message threads I don't delete but, those are only related to current releases. Once that release is done, I plan to delete it.

I think people keep every message, especially staff members, in case they may need it again.

From my experience, both non-staff and staff, there has never been a time I needed to go back to an old message I already deleted. 

19 minutes ago, NeutralHatred said:

When you're done with the message, delete it.

Why is that so hard? I've seen that a lot in other forums and general sites with PMing features.

I have a few message threads I don't delete but, those are only related to current releases. Once that release is done, I plan to delete it.

I think people keep every message, especially staff members, in case they may need it again.

From my experience, both non-staff and staff, there has never been a time I needed to go back to an old message I already deleted. 

gotta keep mine around so i can win arguments in two years.

also everything @Etzimal sends me is precious. I could never come close to deleting it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, IkarosBD said:

I just read this:

• 3 weeks later...