anyone else not see the appeal of steven universe

emilianoooo

Everyone enjoys different things for different reasons, I like Game of Thrones but I have friends who hate it. 

Don't worry about it, don't think just because other people like something you should too and vice versa. 

Also welcome to Kametsu. I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Edited by EccentricOne
  • Like 3

you're not the only one...

steven universe, adventure time, gumball, regular show, teen titans go... they all look so, just ugh...

we need more cartoons like Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Kids, Codename Kids Next Door, the original powerpuff girls and Teen Titans...

these were all so classic, and, in my personal opinion, very well done when compared to the shows they air today

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If everyone could doubt that they're retarded, the world would have been a better place! :D

Anyway, cartoons are opinion based and if you don't like something, or can't bother to watch enough episodes to get engaged, just don't watch it, try finding something else that you'll enjoy!

preferably from the start.

For me, Steven universe was just too childish to watch! But I had nothing else to do so I watched it for the good quality. ( All `pika pika` and shit 9_9 )

After the First season, I was actually too drawn to the story to let it go.

Edited by aliqandil

On 8/23/2017 at 5:42 AM, Super Kal said:

you're not the only one...

steven universe, adventure time, gumball, regular show, teen titans go... they all look so, just ugh...

we need more cartoons like Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Kids, Codename Kids Next Door, the original powerpuff girls and Teen Titans...

these were all so classic, and, in my personal opinion, very well done when compared to the shows they air today

I completely agree with u. Seriously what the hell happened to cartoon scene in just a few years?!

• 1 year later...