How many Kametsu members are on Animebytes?

DRX

3 hours ago, DabDeity710 said:

I guess I'm technically on animetorrents even tho I haven't used them in many months

AnT is the only anime private tracker I'm a member of currently and if you haven't logged in or seeded anything in a couple of months you may have been pruned and Registration/invites are closed right now.

Edited by MaxxCatt

2 minutes ago, MaxxCatt said:

AnT is the only anime private tracker I'm a member of currently and if you haven't logged in or seeded anything in a couple of months you may have been pruned and invites are closed right now.

Invites? Wow that just goes to show how long it's been since I was regularly on animetorrents when I joined I'm pretty sure you just signed up and that's it. My accounts still active so lucky me

• 2 weeks later...

I am on AB. Got me into watching anime. Actually, no, BakaBT started it all. GTO was my first show I got off of bakabt. A steam member recommended it to me back in the day, 4 years ago. Damn time goes by . :feel_good: @DabDeity710 MySpleen any good? What's their content like? 

Other than AB I also frequent iptorrents. Mostly for movies or software. And there is this German private tracker Ast4u. 

Edited by EljayFlintok
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, EljayFlintok said:

I am on AB. Got me into watching anime. Actually, no, BakaBT started it all. GTO was my first show I got off of bakabt. A steam member recommended it to me back in the day, 4 years ago. Damn time goes by . :feel_good: @DabDeity710 MySpleen any good? What's their content like? 

Cartoons mostly from my understanding I don't use them too much, the only thing I've really got from them is old Colbert Report episodes (this place is THE place to get old Colbert Report episodes lol) the Merrie Melodies/Looney Tunes HQ Project which is a great Looney Tunes torrent (although there are too many colorizations of the black and white shorts if you ask me, bad ones too like the god awful 60s retraced colorizations not the 90s digitally colorized versions) and season 4 of Check it Out with Steve Brule. So yea cartoons and Adult Swim stuff although I'm almost never on there so I'm not the best person to ask that question to.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...