Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kaiten99
      To those new to anime and to those who've watched plenty of anime alike, what decides the type of anime you watch and what factors decide how you rank an anime? This doesn't need to be too complex. It can range from the genre, animation studio, or more specifically; how an anime establishes their characters, how certain common anime tropes are used, the uniqueness of that anime compared to another that may be similar. Open to anyone, what preferences/opinions decide anime for you?

I personally rank anime based off how well an anime separates itself from others as well as how unique the world and story are compared to past works and how specific characters are established to fit the overall story. Nonetheless, my preferred genres are Shounen, Action, Adventure, Romance, Comedy and Psychological. I frown upon anime that overuse common anime tropes that I've consistently seen done, but depending on how that world is established and the characters in it may change my mind otherwise. For instance, the rising of isekai (another world) anime is being over saturated and becoming a cliche plot point to do in anime, but there are still several that separate themselves from the rest that make me feel they were great anime in their own right (Ex. Re:Zero, Sword Art Online, Konosuba, The Devil Is A Part-Timer, No Game No Life, OverLord). 

• By Beave
      This coming Fall looks to be the busiest season of all so far. There are so many anime to be watched

See MyAnimeList Fall 2019 Anime Schedule/List

My Personal Watch list is massive

Ahiru no Sora
      Granblue Fantasy The Animation Season 2
      Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia
      Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana
      Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!
      Z/X: Code Reunion
      Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season
      Chihayafuru 3
      Radiant 2nd Season
      Psycho-Pass 3
      Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara
      Fairy Gone 2nd Season
      Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin
      Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld
      Pet
      No Guns Life
      Assassins Pride
      Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth
      Babylon

There maybe more in the future. The anime I am really looking forward to is: Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season, Chihayafuru 3, Radiant 2nd Season, Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara, Fairy Gone 2nd Season, Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld

What's your list and what are you looking forward to?
    • By AhoWaifu
      I'm fairly new, so I haven't had the time to take good look around, but since I haven't seen it talked about much on r/anime or twitter, I just wanted to praise Endro! here.  While at first glance it appears to be nothing more than a moe slice of life that is a cookie cutter show with nothing to offer but cute girls, it has shown itself to be much more. It doesn't take itself seriously nor does it try to force anything as it parodies rpg games. The characters represent common roles in jrpg games while retaining a personality of their own that is far from lackluster, they have traits that separate them from each other without seeming out of place. Without spoiling anything, I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good laugh and a good show to watch.
    • By Kaiten99
      Yo, I'm Kaiten99. I'm somewhat new to Kametsu. I've been a hardcore otaku since my freshman year in high school and am now a sophomore in college. However, I respect anime to a great degree whether I've watched a great anime, average anime, or turned out to be trash. I analyze them in great detail and watch from multiple perspectives I'm looking to connect with some otakus who share the same heartfelt love for anime that I do and share opinions on quality anime, manga, and light novels and maybe make some good friends. I'm not judgmental, just a little social group that talks about anime. I'm also helping my brother make a light novel in the hopes of becoming an anime so detail in your descriptions would be appreciated. I'll literally watch almost any type of anime. Any one interested please lay on me any recommendations you have on anime, manga, or even light novels! Please ask away! Let's start our own group!
    • By Trinity Soul
      Okay I learned some new tricks and started creating new icons for my PC. I thought I would share them with all of you! =D

Mega Link
      Feel Free  To Download
       And leave feedback and requests if you think I do a good job.

This is the first 2 that are on the list http://prntscr.com/kj3g2l

Images used before i modify for icon come from Bing searches