What do you prefer to play on?

ghostlysunny11

What console do you prefer to play on?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What console do you prefer to play on?

• PC
    • Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • PSP
    • Nintendo WII
    • Nintendo DS
    • PS2

Well,the title pretty much says it all. What console do you prefer to play on.And for non-spam reasons also state the reason...

I prefer to play on the computer because I'm so used to the typical keyboard/mouse system, also I prefer computer because I've never really played on a xbox 360 or a ps3. Last but not the least, I prefer computer because it's really all in one type of thing, play games, mess around, design graphics and the list goes on.....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree, pc is good for some cases. but, u also need to constantly upgrade the graphic card, video card, etc...

when gta 4 was released, i could've downloaded from a lot of sites, but to no point, since i didn't have the required graphic card.

now a psp, u can even carry around in your pocket, and you don't have to worry about the graphics problem either.

I also agree with you, ghostly, but I had to go with the Wii on the poll. My reasoning is pretty simple: it's different. I like standing up and swinging the Wiimote around. I get deeper into the game because of the interaction. Zelda was especially fun on it. I know there are alot of "graphics junkies" out there that are totally against the Wii just because of its sub par graphics when compared to the PS3, XBox360, and PC, but graphics aren't what makes a game...it's the amount of fun you have while playing. Don't get me wrong...there are plenty of games that I enjoy playing on other consoles, but, right now, in my opinion, the Wii takes the cake.

I havent use a console since Mega Drive 2, i'm so used to my PC now. Though sometimes it gets on my nerves when good games neglect it as a platform.And the constant upgrading means the graphics develop in the games, i remember when the graphics on PS2 were already considered weak compared to PC games.Nowadays the consoles are stronger, of course, but you never know how the situation will change in a couple of years. So PCs my choice. Plus i'd like coop to be more available on PC, but since if you have a good connection and legal games you can play online, the problem is solved.

I chose PS2 because most of my favorite games are on that console. This could also be said about the GameCube, but it wasn't an option. I guess I'm kind of old school, but I love playing the classics.

On the other hand, I also enjoy the Wii because, as tnt said, it's extremely interactive. And I like being able to play my DS whenever and wherever I want.

• 2 weeks later...

i like the PC more than anything because like ghostlysunny11 said it is kind of an all-in-one thing and it does everything i love to do XD ps3 would be my 2nd favorite because it has nice graphics for most games and the fighting style in some games is just amazing.. like GoW 3.. i tried the demo and it was unbelievable.. if i could find a crack of it id use it @_@ Blood and Gore + a unique and fun fighting style FTW

• 3 weeks later...