What do you prefer to play on?

ghostlysunny11

What console do you prefer to play on?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What console do you prefer to play on?

• PC
    • Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • PSP
    • Nintendo WII
    • Nintendo DS
    • PS2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy my PS3, but I can be caught hooking up my old N64 to play the greatest game ever created, Zelda Ocarina of Time :) I also enjoy playing the revamped Pokemon SoulSilver and HeartGold on the DS, I would however enjoy having an update of the battle graphics on the new Pokemon titles, they are about the same as the originals.

I prefer computer. Unlike the xbox internet is mostly free on any game and you can download free MMO's. The games are widely updated as you can also update your computer for better play. Because it's always awesome playing any game on maxed graphics :) I love MMO's so the computer is the way to go for me. If I ever wanted to play with a controller I can just plug in my own and set it up. Although not all games have this function but if it doesn't it probably wouldn't have been so great with it anyways!

I prefer PC gaming. More flexible controls; more customisable in general. Better indy game support too. You dont get things like minecraft on consoles.

I prefer computer. Unlike the xbox internet is mostly free on any game and you can download free MMO's. The games are widely updated as you can also update your computer for better play. Because it's always awesome playing any game on maxed graphics :) I love MMO's so the computer is the way to go for me. If I ever wanted to play with a controller I can just plug in my own and set it up. Although not all games have this function but if it doesn't it probably wouldn't have been so great with it anyways!

I salute you, guys. Nice to see someone who's on this side of front lines still.

Joking, of course, i have nothing against consoles, but it's too bad they underestimate PC as a gaming platform these days.

I still love my PS2 the most, since I've only just recently got a PS3. Of course, if I'm on the run or don't have the time/don't feel like sitting in front of a console, my PSP is the way to go.

I've got tons of DS games, too, but sadly I got bored of most of them too fast and never finished hardly any of them. With the DS it's kinda like I get obsessed with a game when it first comes out, but then I just stop playing it...I need to tackle that stack of games one day...

Anyway, yeah, my PS2 is still my favorite, since it has all of my favorite games.

And this is all assuming I even have time to play video games at all, which is rare.