IRC Ban, and I'm already connected?

Sudaman

So I was at work all day and only ever connect with my main nick "Sudaman" or "Sudaman_Dusan" very rarely do I have to use "Noravar" but I get home and normally I get on chat and maybe download some anime to watch or what have you. Today I have been banned as my 2nd nick "Sudaman_Dusan" I read the chat and it said something about no double connections. Yet I only ever use one connection my normal one or one through a VPN its the same computer but I never use both connections at the same time and I do not switch between them very often. I attempted to reconnect after reading that, it now tells me that "Sudaman is already in use." At this point either its bugged and I need some help or someone is stealing my username and I got kicked cause I looked like a 2nd connection. Any help would be much appreciated. :(

Edited by Sudaman

Are you referring to Kametsu's IRC. If so, I just logged into it and there is no Sudaman logged in. I tried searching to see if anyone was on with the name on the server window and nothing popped up.

Sudaman_Dusan was last on at 4:49PM or so today, but isn't on now. I also noticed with the ison command that Sudaman is on on the network, but not the channel.

EDIT: Tried a WHOIS command, but it doesn't show Sudaman in a channel at all, so it seems like there is a bug and you are connected in from somewhere.

Edited by ragnawind

Just tried says "Sudaman is already in use" still and I am still banned :(

EDIT: Yah just the Kamestu's IRC I can get on Xertion fine.

2nd EDIT: Just tried again I'm not in use now but still banned. So Progress... I guess.

Edited by Sudaman

[23:23:30] *** Joins: Kurosei2 ([email protected])
[23:24:03] *** Joins: Kurosei ([email protected])
[23:25:45] *** Kaishiro sets mode: +b *!*@xertion-fp4.fdd.19.134.IP
[23:25:45] *** Kurosei was kicked by Kaishiro (No clones. ^C04#430)
[23:25:45] *** Kurosei2 was kicked by Kaishiro (No clones. ^C04#431)
[23:26:12] *** Kaishiro sets mode: +b *!*@xertion-sg1.7h0.167.75.IP
[23:26:12] *** Sudaman was kicked by Kaishiro (No clones. ^C04#432)
[23:26:12] *** Sudaman_Dusan was kicked by Kaishiro (No clones. ^C04#433)

Do I really have to override another of his "oops"es? One moment.

EDIT: I have removed your ban. See what happens when I'm not watching the channel? *sigh*

EDIT 2: Proof:

10:53:56 PM * Now talking in #Kametsu
10:53:56 PM * Topic is '[PARSER] http://xdcc.kametsu.com [TRIGGERS] !list, !blist, @find, !tuts, !rules [NEW] BTOOOM! (1080p), KonoSuba (1080p/720p), Kanon (2006) (1080p), GitS Arise (1080p/720p), DanMachi OVA (1080p/720p), GOD EATER (1080p/720p), Death Parade (1080p/720p) [NOTE] All % = XDCC/fserv bots.'
10:53:56 PM * Set by Koby on Fri Dec 23 22:25:24 2016
10:53:56 PM * Kametsu sets mode: +ao BDRyan BDRyan
* Retrieving #Kametsu modes...
10:58:16 PM * &BDRyan sets mode: -b *!*@xertion-sg1.7h0.167.75.IP

Edited by IkarosBD

5 minutes ago, Sudaman said:

Woot! Thanks a million! Working perfectly! :D

Good to hear. I'm not entirely sure how you ended up banned like that or why Kaishiro thought you were cloning, but if something like that happens again, feel free to approach me directly, either by sending me a PM here on the forum (preferred), and/or if I'm available on IRC at the time, message me directly (/msg BDRyan).