Justice League Action - Premiere Date - November 26

AppleHoney

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/justice-league-action-finally-gets-a-premiere-date-from-cartoon-a147001

Justice League Action will kick things off in a major way, with a four-episode special titled Shazam Slam, which will see Shazam, Batman, The Wizard and Superman joining forces to take down Black Adam and escaped Djinn. The series (which breaksdown into 11-minute episodes similar to Teen Titans GO!) premieres on Friday, December 16 before airing in its regularly scheduled timeslot on Saturdays, beginning on Christmas Eve. However, the show will debut a month earlier in the UK on November 26.

Edited by AppleHoney

• 2 months later...

I only saw the first 2-3 episodes so far , and the show is pretty good . Alan Burnett is one of the producers of the series . He is a great writer/producer and worked on series like Batman The Animated Series , Batman Beyond and The Batman etc. He's been involved pretty much in the majority of Dc's works since Super Friends .

In my opinion, the DC animated movies have generally a darker tone and a more mature take on animation and if they do the same thing with their TV series too, it would be the same thing over and over . They need to target the younger audiance while still keep the interest of their older one in some sort, I guess .Kevin Conroy , Mark Hamill reprise their roles once more and that alone is awesome . I prefer a more mature animation style myself ( Young Justice is around the corner ) but I will keep watching this series because it's fun and have great talent involved .

People complaining that JLA is too childish... what do you want? The Justice League cartoons from the early 2000s are still there for you to rewatch. I mean, as much as I hate TTG, I don't want every single DC product to be dark, gritty, etc. Do you want what some of the direct-to-video movies are? A little more dark but not for kids? Like Killing Joke? No really. What the hell do people want?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...