New Themes: Brave & Subway

Koby

Some of you probably remember Brave. It was our default theme for years. Well it's finally back, although slightly different.

Subway is a brand new theme though. You can thank Ang3lofDarkness for paying for it and continuously bugging me to add it. It's finally here bud. kthxbai

Hope everyone enjoys them.

If you haven't already, please take a look at 'Need Donations for New Server' and help pitch in if you're able. We currently support Skril and Google Wallet donations, which you can PM me for details on where to send. We really need to have the new server funded asap.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Moodkiller said:

Ahh, thank you for Brave... Brings back so many memories <3. Excellent choice of themes coming from this upgrade.

Yeah I'm happy to see it return.

With this though, we've used up our funds raised for theme purchases; but I feel we have enough for now: 4 different themes with one of them currently having 3 color alterations; plus all of them having end-user customization options.

So it opens the doors for a lot of unique options. Subway lets you customize the background color as well as content headers, and even choose a background pattern. Brave lets you choose a banner, and Carbon lets you choose a background. Now we just need to fill them with our custom backgrounds and banners and such.

Not to mention we also have our own custom theme I designed: Asphyxia. As well as Seraphim coming someday (whenever I stop being lazy and custom code a navigation for it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Koby said:

Yeah I'm happy to see it return.

With this though, we've used up our funds raised for theme purchases; but I feel we have enough for now: 4 different themes with one of them currently having 3 color alterations; plus all of them having end-user customization options.

So it opens the doors for a lot of unique options. Subway lets you customize the background color as well as content headers, and even choose a background pattern. Brave lets you choose a banner, and Carbon lets you choose a background. Now we just need to fill them with our custom backgrounds and banners and such.

Not to mention we also have our own custom theme I designed: Asphyxia. As well as Seraphim coming someday (whenever I stop being lazy and custom code a navigation for it.

I would say they were well spent.  I dont think anyone has room for theme complaints (excluding issues).

"Now we just need to fill them with our custom backgrounds and banners and such." - Does this mean we will bring back BOTM and such?

Looking forward to Seraphim! No pressure...

8 minutes ago, Pollux said:

In the Brave Theme, I don't seem to be able to select the "what's on your mind" box, on the forum home page.

Confirmed. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I've reported the theme bug to Ehren and will await his response.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Koby said:

Subway is a brand new theme though. You can thank Ang3lofDarkness for paying for it and continuously bugging me to add it. It's finally here bud. kthxbai

Great Scott! You finally did it! Can you also buy me a big 12" Subway while you're at it? kthxbrah

Look at how epic the site is now!

632f088624.jpg

Edited by ZeroPenguins

20 minutes ago, ZeroPenguins said:

Great Scott! You finally did it! Can you also buy me a big 12" Subway while you're at it? kthxbrah

Look at how epic the site is now!

632f088624.jpg

Now you gotta go post 500 times this week. =) Breathe some life back into the community discussions.

We're dead bro.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pollux said:

In the Brave Theme, I don't seem to be able to select the "what's on your mind" box, on the forum home page.

Fixed it, at least on my end. Seems it was a bad cache issue with the system. Clearing it seems to have solved the issue.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2016 at 7:24 AM, Koby said:

Now you gotta go post 500 times this week. =) Breathe some life back into the community discussions.

We're dead bro.

Nah mang, too busy with lyfe to be posting on a dead forum bro.

On 8/3/2016 at 8:07 AM, Renzourin said:

Good god my eyes bled looking at that theme its nice i just dont like pink  for a forum

You're just a hater, ignored!

16 minutes ago, Pollux said:

Brave Theme question: Are the two buttons next to unread content actually supposed to link to Facebook and Twitter?

I only ask because they lead right back to the main page.

Yeah I just didn't add the links. =P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, warlord8 said:

Does the theme customization save? Each time I log in, it goes back to the default settings for Subway. Nice theme though!

It's saved via cookies. So if you're having to log in each visit, you're apparently not maintaining the cookie file.

• Like 1

• Nekone locked this topic