Windows 10 Home edition

professa X

I finally Decided to Use Window 8.1 all my PC..still Using Dual boot..one is window 7 and other window 8.1 but now using window 8.1 as primary....window 8 is faster than windows 7 Except Fully Aero effect like win 7...All Experience is Great like boosted my Pc..well for window 10,I will wait 1 0r 2 yrs for sorting their problem ..After searching on Google,I find performance window 8 increased by 5% as compared window 7..and windows 10 increased by 2% as compared to window 8....also Mozilla experience changes during windows 8..now days I am sticking with Window 8.1..also I love ribbon feature from both win 8 and 8.1 ..

Well I finally decided by installing window XP, 7 and 8.1 in 2 days ago in 1pc and Checked Performance..my old PC which brought in 2006 performance boosted in window 8.1 as compared windows XP and windows 7

Yea. Like I've been saying. It's kinda a bad Idea to introduce a slower OS as the latest OS. But thankfully, since the NT kernel that windows run on is owned by Microsoft, they can change the implementation of api calls on the stack. Since they can both improve/redo the kernel and its implementation you can safely expect a faster OS.

I mean the only down side of win10 is this privacy and control issue. Otherwise that, from and OS design view, they did a bad ass job and got my approval.

I feel like if enough people cause enough trouble, Microsoft will have to unfo this privacy issue.

Now from the patch point of view...wtf why can't they give us a detailed explanation of those updates entail. The latest up on patch Tuesday installed the .net framework optimizer. It isn't bad or malicious but that could have been stated, then I would have known what was causing such high cpu usage and why malwarebytes is really active.

Edited by professa X

Sometimes update make system unstable .. They will fix next update ..that's reason I never used lastest windows ..I installed ' Window 10 only 2 days .

Yea for this particular OS. And u brought another bad issue with this OS. Win10 is purty much always in development. That literally offshore there testing to the customers rather than higher more systems engineers (or sdet as Microsoft likes to call them). That is something that annoyed me. I personally don't mind since I like helping in developement especially ms but for the average person that needs a stable release for important stuff, this was a bad idea. It should have been choice based.

Of and the whole SaaS bullshit, like wtf, I just lost control of what I purchased. I only own the right to use a service called windows 10. And frankly this won't go away. It is both ingenius as an antipiracy method but stupid as a software.

End rant.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 08/06/2015, 12:14:43, professa X said:

So apparently windows 10 home edition has automated updates that you cant defer. Apparently you need to buy pro or enterprise to have control over your updates.

http://gizmodo.com/here-are-the-features-microsoft-is-cutting-from-windows-1709512284

I use pro dude and I hate this update system.. They only thing we can do is control when the update installs.

I liked it better when we had the "tell us when updates area available and let me chose when to download and install"

option was there. I made that suggestion to MS but it still was not in the last version update.

18 hours ago, highland3r said:

I use pro dude and I hate this update system.. They only thing we can do is control when the update installs.

I liked it better when we had the "tell us when updates area available and let me chose when to download and install"

option was there. I made that suggestion to MS but it still was not in the last version update.

it would go against the SaaS deployment process. Android Marshmellow does the same. you can uninstall updates with a microsft tool

On 29/10/2015, 01:45:16, ZeroPenguins said:

I now run everything off Mac OSX, fuck Windows and Linux!

Does that make me higher class? B)

YOu need to remember to more popular apple get the more hackers will pay attention to it and take up the challenge.

I don't like apple one bit. That's because apple use child labor to build their computers. So your machine was probably

put together by a 10yo.. That really inspires confidence... NOT!

I rather build my own machines and Apple takes that pleasure away from their customers. Custom builds just the way we like them!

6 hours ago, highland3r said:

YOu need to remember to more popular apple get the more hackers will pay attention to it and take up the challenge.

I don't like apple one bit. That's because apple use child labor to build their computers. So your machine was probably

put together by a 10yo.. That really inspires confidence... NOT!

I rather build my own machines and Apple takes that pleasure away from their customers. Custom builds just the way we like them!

OK DAD! I WILL GO BACK TO WINDOWS!