Why Not MEGA?

professa X

I mean alot of the uploaders use other ones that dont have that great of DL speeds. With Mega i get 1MB/s DL. And there is even this nifty download manager for it : http://megadownloaderapp.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/download-links-english.html

So please tell me why not?

PLUS: http://megadownloaderapp.blogspot.com/

Edited by professa X
  • Like 1

I don't think that tusfiles is so bad as you think!

when you are planning on going with a premium account tusfiles has proven me a lot!

I get above 10MB/s speed with each file!

I upload @ a speed above 30MB/s!

I have stored above 2 TB up until now and counting!

All of my files in the server has been stored for over an year now without any removals due to DMCA or any disk failures!

And a very good affiliate program to earn!

• Like 1

Because what's good for a leeching downloader isn't always good for a supporting uploader.

How so? Please tell.

I don't because that is the one that a lot of fansub groups use, and at the same time, not long after they upload stuff, everything in that account is removed due to DMCA removing them.

It is always happening with that host.

So it is monitored alot. But if your clever with your naming conventions then it would be hard for them to target it. Cuz you would make a hyperlink on this site with the proper naming convention. That way it's harder for DMCA and you yourself will know what file is what.

Would you pay for uploaders premium? Mega only allows 50gb per account.

Cant you just make multiple accounts. Also is the premium expensive compared to other filehosts?

I don't think that tusfiles is so bad as you think!

when you are planning on going with a premium account tusfiles has proven me a lot!

I get above 10MB/s speed with each file!

I upload @ a speed above 30MB/s!

I have stored above 2 TB up until now and counting!

All of my files in the server has been stored for over an year now without any removals due to DMCA or any disk failures!

And a very good affiliate program to earn!

That's cool but i gotta pay. Kinda defeats the whole point of getting your anime fro free or not subscribing to funimation and other similar digital outlets.

Trust me dude, I didn't invest anything at the beginning for a premium account at start!

all i did is i created a free account and constantly shared the files!

i used the money i earned from the affiliate program itself to extend the premium account up until now!

trust me you can earn a lot when people are downloading from you regularly!

Edited by Harry-Potter

Like JohnFlower said. Not everyone will get the same results using MEGA for both uploads and downloads and of course they may get greater speeds from other sources.

Besides with the whole Megaupload fiasco, I guess not many people trust MEGA and want to avoid the risk of getting into trouble.

You can say things like they can do X,Y & Z, but you  will have to remember at the end of the day not everyone will be computer savvy or will be bothered to take the time to do research.

• Like 1

I mean alot of the uploaders use other ones that dont have that great of DL speeds. With Mega i get 1MB/s DL. And there is even this nifty download manager for it : http://megadownloaderapp.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/download-links-english.html

Have you ever heard the saying "beggars can't be choosers"?  I could understand complaining about the file host being used if after the tenth download it becomes a paid members only link,if it the link is only downloadable for people living in Uruguay or if it was one of those file hosts that only allowed one download for free users once every couple of days.

The uploaders are at least risking civil and possible criminal penalties, and their free time to upload anime so that you can get it for free . This is on top of the fact they may have been the ones who ran to the stores and bought the blurays/dvds and spent the time to encode the the anime themselves or at least paid for the membership to some legal streaming site. And you want to bitch because it might take you a little while to get something for free that you would have otherwise had to run to the store pay 20 dollars or more for to get.

Have you ever heard the saying "beggars can't be choosers"? I could understand complaining about the file host being used if after the tenth download it becomes a paid members only link,if it the link is only downloadable for people living in Uruguay or if it was one of those file hosts that only allowed one download for free users once every couple of days.

The uploaders are at least risking civil and possible criminal penalties, and their free time to upload anime so that you can get it for free . This is on top of the fact they may have been the ones who ran to the stores and bought the blurays/dvds and spent the time to encode the the anime themselves or at least paid for the membership to some legal streaming site. And you want to bitch because it might take you a little while to get something for free that you would have otherwise had to run to the store pay 20 dollars or more for to get.

Ooh. I'm bitchin. Lol. Where exactly did I bitch @ anyone here. Besides one or two people everyone here I'm in good accord with. But u seem like one of those ass holes that think before typing. I don't mind using filehosts. Since free is free. I just wanna know why they would choose another. But people have given me satisfactory answers. Such as upload limits. And self paying file hosts. I'm planin on being an uploader my self so. It would behoove me to understand the preferences. Anywho I'm glad for all input even your's.

• Like 1

I have 3 MEGA accounts and not one thing from them has even been taken down from it. That's pretty much why I use MEGA, because other file sharing sites (that I know of) just get rid of their files after a certain amount of inactivity or they are more liable to just delete the files due to copyright infringement.

• Like 1

I shouldn't have to make multiple accounts to meet a leechers  needs.

(hopefully this doesn't sound mean but if it does I'm sorrry

you mean with MEGA's 50gb offer? Yeah I understand perfectly that Mega gives a weak storage option and I should have thought of that before...

I really don't know any other options of File storage that won't take down content if it's copyright except ftp hosting or torrents.

Have you ever heard the saying "beggars can't be choosers"? I could understand complaining about the file host being used if after the tenth download it becomes a paid members only link,if it the link is only downloadable for people living in Uruguay or if it was one of those file hosts that only allowed one download for free users once every couple of days.

Ooh. I'm bitchin. Lol. Where exactly did I bitch @ anyone here. Besides one or two people everyone here I'm in good accord with. But u seem like one of those ass holes that think before typing. I don't mind using filehosts. Since free is free. I just wanna know why they would choose another. But people have given me satisfactory answers. Such as upload limits. And self paying file hosts. I'm planin on being an uploader my self so. It would behoove me to understand the preferences. Anywho I'm glad for all input even your's.

If you are truly inquiring about MEGA in order to get a good idea about what hosts to use then I apologize.

• Like 1

If you are truly inquiring about MEGA in order to get a good idea about what hosts to use then I apologize.

No prob. freedom of speech bro. just that always comes with anothers freedom of speech. But i do agree with the fact that you cant really complain when people work so hard to get you free content. May i friend you?