Who here remembers the anime the big o and outlaw star back in the day

Guillermo31

I remember it, I used to watch it on and off.

The art reminded me of another animator I like, but the story, I kept wondering what it was about, other then running around space with a girl who they know nothing about.

I have to get back to it.

well the big o animation is the same as the adventures of batman from the 90s and for the English dub they use two people from cowboy bebop

I think any kid who grew up in the US watching Toonami after school in the late 90's at least heard of Outlaw Star and Big O.

The MC of Big O looked so much like Bruce Wayne that I actually thought for a while it was some kind of Batman Spinoff, haha.

Outlaw Star is freaking awesome, but I've never got into Big O.

I think any kid who grew up in the US watching Toonami after school in the late 90's at least heard of Outlaw Star and Big O.

The MC of Big O looked so much like Bruce Wayne that I actually thought for a while it was some kind of Batman Spinoff, haha.

Outlaw Star is freaking awesome, but I've never got into Big O.

I never watched outlaw star but I did saw like 2 or 3 episodes back in the day now I want to watch

The art reminded me of another animator I like, but the story, I kept wondering what it was about, other then running around space with a girl who they know nothing about.

well the big o animation is the same as the adventures of batman from the 90s and for the English dub they use two people from cowboy bebop

On, I meant outlaw star, I never saw Big O.

On, I meant outlaw star, I never saw Big O.
oh outlaw star

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Little Alice was heartbroken when her pet canary (1) died, and to soften the blow, her father gave her a cigar box for a coffin and assisted in burying the canary in the back yard.“Daddy.” Whispered Little Alice after the funeral, “Will my dear little birdie (2) go to Heaven?”“I expect so,” replied her father.”Why?”“I was only thinking,” murmured (3) Little Alice,”how cross (4) St. Peter will be when he opens the box and discovers there are no cigars in it.”     ------------------------------------------------------------------------------cheap%20fifa%2015%20coins]cheap fifa 15 coins heap%20fifa%2015%20ultimate%20team%20coinscheap fifa 15 ultimate team coins

I'm confused

Spamming little shit.

Already reported.

OT:

I like Big O.

It's like Batman with Mecha meets Allen Moore doing acid.

Edited by Sicka
removed spambot urls from quote.