Do you have any tattoos?

Viper

I am guessing you mean real tattos, if that is the case then no, if you are also counting temporary tattos, then sometimes I do.

I don't minds them, some are lame, some are cool, and some are bad.

It is a style choice for some, to others they have a meaning, and some are something related to culture.

I don't mind them.

I don't, personally i don't like them. To me they are just drawings, and even though i like art, even i get bored of the same picture if i see it over and over again.

Pretty much my whole family has them though, my 2 brothers have the most. My older brother has a sleeve of A Nightmare Before Christmas, he also has a Thundercats tattoo, a Slipknot tattoo and a Devil Sonic The Hedgehog.

My younger brother is currently in the middle of having a Dragon Ball sleeve on his left arm, once that is done he is having Dragon Ball Z on his right arm. He also has Shenron the dragon on his leg, and Sasuke's ( Sasuke from Naruto ) curse mark on his neck.

The Sasuke curse mark is my favourite tattoo and one i don't get bored of looking at, i think it's really well done.

I have the Japanese symbol for love on my right arm.

Do you know what the symbol means when translated in english?

On another note, some tattoo art is realy good, unlike how some paint or draw a picture on paper, tattoo artist draw it on people, when I see them give people tattoos, it looks really hard to do, like you would have to be so stedy and foucoused to give someone a tattoo and to get the image right.

I have seen some really skillfully designed tattoos before.

But some people who get the tattoos go overboard, and the many images combined with another one, can become a mess.

I have the Japanese symbol for love on my right arm.

Do you know what the symbol means when translated in english?

On another note, some tattoo art is realy good, unlike how some paint or draw a picture on paper, tattoo artist draw it on people, when I see them give people tattoos, it looks really hard to do, like you would have to be so stedy and foucoused to give someone a tattoo and to get the image right.

I have seen some really skillfully designed tattoos before.

But some people who get the tattoos go overboard, and the many images combined with another one, can become a mess.

is my tattoo, it always means love lol it has no other translation

Edited by TRUNKSvsCELL

• 3 weeks later...