Do you have any tattoos?

Viper

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Taylorloves said:

Just like my desktop wallpaper, I would get bored of it and want to change it.

I couldn't settle on one.

Sorry if its frowned upon to post on an old topic.

Exactly this, i think it's too drastic to permanently label yourself for life, for something that might change down the road.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

No.  Had planned on getting a couple of small ones, a Celtic cross on one wrist, the ying-yang symbol on the other, but by the time I was legally able to get them I was also on bloodthinners, which made it impossible for me to get it done, at least by anyone reputable.  And for something lie this I wasn't going with anyone that wasn't reputable and competent.  It is almost 30 years since I had to give that idea up, and I still wish I could have done it.  I like looking at good tattoo work, but I agree, some people take it to an extreme where it becomes a clash of colours and materials that do not mesh well.  I do know I would not have gone down the heavy tattoo road myself, but for those that are comfortable with it and get good work done, more power to them. 

If it isn't your thing, that's fine too of course.  As expressions of self expression go they are not all that bad a thing IMHO, and far less disruptive than some others that one can think of.  So even if it isn't for you, try to have some patience for those who it is their thing, after all, in the end they are the ones having to live with the imagery, not we the observers.