Pirates of the Caribbean: Movie 05 Announced!

Koby

Eh, as long as Jack Sparrow lives, the show must go on. =p

Every movie has been about "eternal life". First with the curse which made the crew undead. Jack didn't like that way of living. Then as Davy Jones, again Jack didn't want a tentacle face and the 3rd movie was able getting Jack back and such. Then with the fountain of youth, which Jack didn't like the consequences of. So I figure Jack will find some other legend/rumor of a source of living forever and run off haphazardly after it.

The end of movie 4 didn't really give any clues about what was next. It would have been a good place to end the series at; but they're not gonna let the cash cow that is Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow go that easily. They still had to do whatever it took to return the Black Pearl to it's former glory and such.

It's a pirates life for me!

• Like 2

Im going to have very mixed feelings about this, I felt that the story was getting very stretched come the start of the third.

I will still go to see it because i've seen seen the rest and enjoyed them, but i wouldnt say i felt the same way about the rest as i did with the first

I thought they were already making this movie after 4 came out?

Anyways, if I remember right, I liked 4 better then 3.

3 was supposed to be the last one.

Anyways I will probably see it.

One thing is for certain, even with pirate novels, and history as well as lore, pirate tales go on as far as the persons lifespan, and sometimes even past that.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...