SOTW #148: Kemonomimi [CLOSED]

Alice

Kouhai - Most visually appealing. 
ParasiteEve - Your render placement and/or text is off. But I saw the most potential in yours.
firedogx10 - It's way too big, but it seemed like a little more than just a render on a background. 
---------------

Nagisa, I thought yours was cute.
---------------

P.S. Drop shadow drives me nuts. 

I'm at the bottom again

At least people are considering what I'm trying to do XD

What's the point of this, nobody even takes requests anymore. I thought people with skill(and photoshop) would be bothered by my requests

Oh and congratz to this weeks winner

Edited by Nagisa
Inappropriate Language
  • Like 1

I'm at the bottom again

At least people are considering what I'm trying to do XD

What's the point of this, nobody even takes  requests anymore. I thought people with skill(and photoshop) would be bothered by my requests

The Request shops are closed, I didn't know.

Edited by Nagisa
Inappropriate Language In Quote

I've been saying for ages that if people want something specifically from me, to PM me about it. Otherwise, I'm generally too busy. I work full-time, do community theater after work, and do cosplay in my free time. I even had a little message about it in my signature, that I finally removed recently because I never got any requests.

The Request A Graphic thread has been generally overlooked since the beginning of time, so it's very common for requests to go unnoticed. When I was on the GFX team, I felt like it was part of the job to take on those requests that had been missed. Now that I'm no longer a part of the team, I only do people who specifically request me (unless I'm feeling particularly creative). Part of that comes from feeling like others could do a better job than I could.

So yeah, TL;DR: Maybe you should post in a specific artist's shop. Or all of them, I don't think there are any rules against that. And please be patient because people do have lives.

Edited by poetictragedy
  • Like 1