Which Naruto character do you like and why?

michaeluzumaki

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say Iruka then Gaara

Yes Jiraiya died... get over it =P

I'm already over it :P. He was still awesome though lol. Gaara is cool too.

since gaara lost his tailed beast is he still strong like he was? I know that the sand protecting him was because of the one tail... but what about all his other jutsu? He hasn't been on the anime thus far... (up to ep 160)... and seeing as I don't read the manga I don't know what's going on in that regard. I'd like to see what's new with him.

I'm already over it :P. He was still awesome though lol. Gaara is cool too.

since gaara lost his tailed beast is he still strong like he was? I know that the sand protecting him was because of the one tail... but what about all his other jutsu? He hasn't been on the anime thus far... (up to ep 160)... and seeing as I don't read the manga I don't know what's going on in that regard. I'd like to see what's new with him.

On the 3rd movie even without the tailed beast Gaara had all his powers. It was the first time he was featured fighting whether cannon or filler since losing it.

Hmm.. Looks like many of u like many different people but I see that none of u like Naruto... I wonder why??

Naruto is the hero... but he is... well... boring to me. I would love to see a side series centered on the sand village ^.^ that would be cool.

Getting back to the subject.... Naruto has not developed much since "Naruto" Sure in "shippuden" he is a little smarter... but still the same if you know what I mean... using the same jutsu...but that is my opinion...

Hmm.. Looks like many of u like many different people but I see that none of u like Naruto... I wonder why??

It's not that i don't like naruto, it's just he's not my favorite. i posted a new thread for everyone to say what there top ten characters are, naruto would be my fourth favorite.

Well have GOT a list - right from the get go, way back when it would have to be Kiiba, I rate the animal supporters, BUT

then I've grown accustomed to charcters like Shikamaru who is just chilled out and has a "like give a fuck" attitude.

but over and I haven't seen any of the Shuppenden episodes I did rate the episodes that incorported the Sand Ninja coming to support the Leaf and vice versa