Which Naruto character do you like and why?

michaeluzumaki

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naruto REAPS and kicks butt!!! Come on, he's said to be the chosen one, he outdoes anyone, he got better than Jiraiya, he takes out one of the Pain clones in a single punch. And he's gonna be stronger than Killer Bee. Naruto beats everyone!!!

i thought it was one force punch thing from pein and naruto hit the ground fast as lightning and then hinata jumps in and dies un-epically.

it was the force of the punch that took that pain out because he didnt hit him and also hinata didnt die she was severly injured but she never died.

I soo love you now. ^.^ I don't know why I am reading such threads when I know they are full of spoilers, but I guess I am too curious for my own good... >_< But when I read that Hinata died... O_o Thanks for making it clear. ^.^ Hinata is one of my favourite characters in Naruto and I would hate to see her killed. >_<

I soo love you now. ^.^ I don't know why I am reading such threads when I know they are full of spoilers, but I guess I am too curious for my own good... >_< But when I read that Hinata died... O_o Thanks for making it clear. ^.^ Hinata is one of my favourite characters in Naruto and I would hate to see her killed. >_<

no problem thats why im here lol to give info and discuss naruto. and hinata is also one of my favorite characters.:dhh: