Which Naruto character do you like and why?

michaeluzumaki

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like all of you I enjoy the Naruto anime cuz of all the characters and story line. Naruto would be my choice as he grows from a spoilt brat to becoming the Hokeage in the future. We see in Episode 163 he returns in sage mode and thumbed one of Pains body into a pulp with one blow so he has grown overcoming all odds.

Sikamaru is interesting as well, I have a real life friend who is like him, doesnt want to do more than he has to but he is stable and intelligent

Jiriaya's character not not been fully exploited in the story line and it would be nice if he somehow survives his death by Pain to see his student Naruto oing so well - well I could write more but I guess I better not hog the lines. Jus some thots.

I actually have 3 favorites now....

Naruto: Rasenshuriken, Sage Mode, Nine Tailed Demon Fox, and has now controlled his tailed beast..

Tobi/Madara: His hilarious voice, spacetime ninjutsu, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

Sasuke: lightning jutsu, sharingan, and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan(probably after Itachi's eyes were transplanted on him but not seen yet)