SOTW #143: xxxHOLiC! [Closed!]

Alice

Great job everyone! Really hard to choose which I liked.

Shiro - Very atmospheric, I liked it

Nagisa - All around good sig

poetictragedy - Your text is slightly too small, so its a touch hard to read the ti in poetic. Still good overall

And for the runner ups

firedogx10 - I didn't really like your text, but otherwise good

dn_angel000 - The solid black borders and the pop-up didn't really work together.

Kei Shiro - The pop-out part didn't really seem necessary, probably would have looked better with just having the background.

Tsukumo Yuma - Honestly, your signature is good but it is too cluttered. Most signatures have a focal point, but my eyes just wander aimlessly over your sig.

The signature that I posted and the signature that is in the voting post are different sizes for some reason, so that may have something to do with why the text is too small??

I had a really hard time getting your sig.  I couldn't do it the normal way because flickr said it couldn't be shared so it didn't give me the link.  I had to use the browser page info options and view media to get it.  I was going to ask you for link but decided not to when I finally got something to link your entry.

Edited by Nagisa
  • Like 1

I had a really hard time getting your sig.  I couldn't do it the normal way because flickr said it could be shared so it didn't give me the link.  I had to use the browser page info options and view media to get it.  I was going to ask you for link but decided not to when I finally got something to link your entry.

I guess I'll just have to remember not to do that from now on. :/

Edited by poetictragedy