Forum Ranks

I'm assuming you mean the usertitles like Crusader and such? Anyways, I'll put a quick summary of each. If you mean the funny things above your avatar, I can list the ones I remember in another post.

Crusader X - Banned member

Crusader 0 - A member who hasn't posted

Crusader - Ye standard member

Crusader + - Someone who has a minimum of 150 posts

Donator - A member who has donated to the forums

Uploader - A member who is recognized for quality and quantity of uploads. Their threads and links will be kept up to date and dead links will be replaced swiftly.

Graphics Team - A moderator specifically for the Graphics boards. They host the Signature of the Week and Banner of the Month competitions.

Super Mod - A moderator who generally assists the forums. They can close threads, delete posts, ban members, and are great to talk to for assistance. They also maintain the forum reports

Co-Administrator - A moderator who has been recognized for the time and effort they have put into the forums. I am not sure of the major differences between them and the Super Mods, but they get a cool red usertitle

Administrator - Koby, the god of Kametsu. He owns the forums and rules over all! *Cue epic thunder and lightning*

• Like 4

I was curious myself, so thanks for the explanation.  What about the other Names above our Avatar's?

Example: Hedge Knight, Vanguard, Rear Guard, Devils Advocate, Moppet, Ward of Justice, Brave Companion, etc.

That's a member title, you should be able to edit this one to what ever you like. I believe there are standard ones if you don't edit it though I am not sure what they are. This is editable after a certain amount of posts, it may be 150+ posts.

I was curious myself, so thanks for the explanation.  What about the other Names above our Avatar's?

Example: Hedge Knight, Vanguard, Rear Guard, Devils Advocate, Moppet, Ward of Justice, Brave Companion, etc.

That's a member title, you should be able to edit this one to what ever you like. I believe there are standard ones if you don't edit it though I am not sure what they are. This is editable after a certain amount of posts, it may be 150+ posts.

Thanks for the response, although ...

Mine has changed a few times, on its own, since I started here.  I think I was a moppet in the beginning, then I think hedge knight and now Vanguard.  I dont have 150 posts yet (still a few shy) so I have not changed it myself.  I figured it had to do with post count or something like that.

The member titles are editable at 500 posts currently, although it would be nice if Koby changed that to 150 so it matched up with Crusader +.

As for the member titles, they are all based on Final Fantasy if I recall correctly. You can check out the ranks here, although i dont remember the exact post counts to get to each. Your title will change when you reach a certain post quota, but once you change it at 500 posts then this will stop updating.

The member titles are editable at 500 posts currently, although it would be nice if Koby changed that to 150 so it matched up with Crusader +.

As for the member titles, they are all based on Final Fantasy if I recall correctly. You can check out the ranks here, although i dont remember the exact post counts to get to each. Your title will change when you reach a certain post quota, but once you change it at 500 posts then this will stop updating.

Thanks.  I figured it had to do with post count, but wasnt positive.  I wonder what the post requirements are to reach each level?  I didnt see Koby post it anywhere.  Not a big deal, just figured I would ask since I came across this topic.

:confused:

Thanks.  I figured it had to do with post count, but wasnt positive.  I wonder what the post requirements are to reach each level?  I didnt see Koby post it anywhere.  Not a big deal, just figured I would ask since I came across this topic.

The only ones I know for sure are Moppet at 0 posts, Vanguard at 100, and Order of Ambrosia at 1000. I think Hedge Knight is 50, honestly dont remember them all. You can always send Koby a pm with this thread and he should respond within a day or two.

These should be the post requirements for the member titles...though it's possible Koby might have changed the values at some point (as they were written here back in 2010).

Moppet - 0

Hedge Knight - 30

Rear Guard - 80

Vanguard - 130

Headhunter - 180

Ward of Justice - 250

Brave Companion - 350

Riskbreaker - 475

Paragon of Justice - 620

High Guardian - 750

Knight of the Round - 900

Order of Ambrosia - 1100

I don't think any were added after Order of Ambrosia, as it seems like Koby didn't really like any of the suggestions made back then, lol.

Edited by Sicka

as for the difference between a super mod and a co admin we have far more powers then a super mod we have the ability to demote and promote users manually as well as complete profile editing if i wanted to i could turn you llama into miss prissy pants complete with avatar and sig change and gender change as well

These should be the post requirements for the member titles...though it's possible Koby might have changed the values at some point (as they were written here back in 2010).

Moppet - 0

Hedge Knight - 30

Rear Guard - 80

Vanguard - 130

Headhunter - 180

Ward of Justice - 250

Brave Companion - 350

Riskbreaker - 475

Paragon of Justice - 620

High Guardian - 750

Order of Ambrosia - 1100

I don't think any were added after Order of Ambrosia, as it seems like Koby didn't really like any of the suggestions made back then, lol.

Thanks for posting the complete list.  It nice to see how users can progress in the forum, and what the requirements are to do so.  I never really got into Final Fantasy so the names dont really mean anything to me (I always preferred Dragon Warrior / Quest), but its still nice to see how progress is recognized, even in such a simple way.

:ewhz:

Moppet - 0

Hedge Knight - 30

Rear Guard - 80

Vanguard - 130

Headhunter - 180

Ward of Justice - 250

Brave Companion - 350

Riskbreaker - 475

Paragon of Justice - 620

High Guardian - 750

Order of Ambrosia - 1100

as for the difference between a super mod and a co admin we have far more powers then a super mod we have the ability to demote and promote users manually as well as complete profile editing if i wanted to i could turn you llama into miss prissy pants complete with avatar and sig change and gender change as well

Thanks for clearing this up, both of you :) As for Ren, I knew that Co-Admins had more power, but wasn't really sure of the limitations (now to find some pants in preparation of the profile apocalypse)

I though mine would be HeadHunter by now which I ask for the rankings long ago It seems I'm stuck a Moppet too, also I just noticed that mine hasn't changed. Nor can I change my user title, now I know why its 500 post not 150.

Edited by Xanders

I though mine would be HeadHunter by now which I ask for the rankings long ago It seems I'm stuck a Moppet too, also I just noticed that mine hasn't changed. Nor can I change my user title, now I know why its 500 post not 150.

Yours was set to Moppet as well, it only changes if the box is left empty, I've reset them both now. Since you both joined before we converted VB to IPBoard, maybe that's what caused it idk.