What Was Your Favorite and/or Least Favorite Subject in School?

Arian

For 10th grade (my last full year of schooling, long story, if you know me then you probably already know the deal) it's a tie between English and Math. English was the most fun/I had the coolest teacher/gave me the most freedom and Math was probably my best subject it was so easy to me I always finished all my work in less than 5 minutes and spent the other 35 minutes dreaming away super unsavory thoughts about my super cute math teacher:still_dreaming:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Least favorite: Math, mainly because we had to get up in front of the class and work on the board, that basically threw all my brain's ability to compute out the window. If not for that, then speech class.

Favorite: History, I had a great teacher who involved the class in fun ways. We even got to build Legos.

11 hours ago, thefarmboy said:

Least favorite: Math, mainly because we had to get up in front of the class and work on the board, that basically threw all my brain's ability to compute out the window. If not for that, then speech class.

Favorite: History, I had a great teacher who involved the class in fun ways. We even got to build Legos.

Thank god my teachers didn't ever make us get up in front of the class. My history teacher did fun stuff like that too. History teachers rock.

1 hour ago, tomnook123 said:

Thank god my teachers didn't ever make us get up in front of the class. My history teacher did fun stuff like that too. History teachers rock.

Yeah, it is horrible. How am I supposed to focus on what I'm doing while being watched and judged by a classroom full of people?

And absolutely, I've never had a bad history teacher.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...