Naruto and Sasuke

michaeluzumaki

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasuke is going to kill naruto if naruto keeps going

Please elaborate and tell me how that weakling Sasgay (emo fag, aka Sasuke) who has gotten severely injured in every fight he's been in and not won any of them (well technically he did, but not really) is going to beat someone 5x his own ability with both the 9-tails completely under control and Sage Mode. Naruto has beat Pain, the leader of Akatsuki, while Sasuke wouldn't have even stood a chance against Pain. Honestly given your username and all your posts so far you seem like nothing more than an ignorant spammer well on his way to earning a ban/suspension. ><

Ok i know i may regret saying this but i really can't hold it in anymore:

First off to all those who've been hating sasuke and wanting him to die, are you guys stating this by what you want or by what you believe is bound to happen?

Kishi didn't keep sasuke just so he could be a blind masochist revenge seeking emo! His role in the story was formed at least during the first episodes when team 7 was formed! Throughout the entire series it was shown how sasuke had wanted nothing more than to avenge his clan. He cares jackshit for what orochimaru/madara/naruto wants, that alone should make him an anti hero rather than a villain. He didn't care if orochimaru wanted his body, he didn't care if madara was planning to hypnotize the entire world and yes he didn't care if his former friends are caught in the crossfire. Thats basically his dedication to his goal than something which you consider villainous.

Sasuke himself stated at one time that any attachments he has would lead him astray from his path as he believes to have been back as a leaf ninja, this still applies to how he feels now.

Anyway yeah i agree he's a douche/idiot/totally deserves to get beaten to hell by naruto but you guys still have to admit that despite what he has become, kishi didn't leave naruto clinging onto him as a friend for no reason either. It obvious that he'll reform one way or another, be it that he dies reforming or lives on as many sasusaku shippers would want.... >.>

Do you know anything about the fans or you just like to make shit up and post spam?

Sasuke is not a fan favorite, in fact quite the opposite. The majority of the people who dislike Naruto don't like it because of Sasuke, then the majority of fans everywhere talk shit about him as well. He was nothing but an emo wannabe the entire original Naruto, and in Shippuuden they make him out to be fast and strong as hell but he has gotten beat nearly to death in every fight he has been in. He lost to Itachi even though Itachi was sick, dying, and blind. Only Itachi died from his illness as he tried to thumb Sasuke's forehead as he did when Sasuke was little often. Sasuke would have died against Bee, but Karen healed him, and whats his face protected him against a few attacks, etc..

Needless to continue, it would please millions of people to watch Sasuke die a slow miserable death.

Please elaborate and tell me how that weakling Sasgay (emo fag, aka Sasuke) who has gotten severely injured in every fight he's been in and not won any of them (well technically he did, but not really) is going to beat someone 5x his own ability with both the 9-tails completely under control and Sage Mode. Naruto has beat Pain, the leader of Akatsuki, while Sasuke wouldn't have even stood a chance against Pain. Honestly given your username and all your posts so far you seem like nothing more than an ignorant spammer well on his way to earning a ban/suspension. ><

2 words: PLOT SHIELDING! LOL XD

I hope Sasuke comes back in the end...the boy deserves it...Don't forget that it is not his fault that he is this way. Both Madara and the leaf village are responsible for Naruto's as well as Sasuke's suffering. But if you ask me...Both Naruto and Sasuke should die, and Itachi should live. After all he is the one who deserves it the most.
it is his fault because he was told that it was itachi's wishes for him to become a hero for the leaf. and he ignored it, he likes the darkness and he is intent on killing everyone in the leaf from the oldest person to the youngest infant. sasuke is a bad guy, a international criminal, even if he did somehow become redeemed he would be punished for his crimes against the ninja world.

Uhh wrong intepretation, sasuke says that to him itachi's happiness/life valued more than the sacrifices he made for the leaf. Do you really believe someone to move on so easily after hearing: "Hey guess what? Your brother was a good guy after all and the real baddies were the leaf but despite this he wishes you to return back to the leaf and pretend to be their hero!" ? If that doesn't sound as retarded logic then screw me! =P And yeah the bigger mess of it all? Madara lied to him! Sasuke wouldn't have joined him to begin with if the most important detail aka madara behind the ninetails attack wasn't turned into a lie itself!:beat_brick:

Are you honestly thinking he wouldn't find out sooner or later? The moment he does it'll be instant retaliation and chances would lead him to reform with naruto. Sasuke is an international criminal/bad guy as stated by the ninja world, yeah somewhat true but do recall that if the kages were aware of sasuke's intents/history behind the uchiha would they still deem him a criminal? No, then he would just be treated as a real jackass rebel that can't solve his problems without resorting to bloody murder as similar to the elders who made that decision on the uchihas! And yeah, not denying him being punished for his actions....that much is obvious.

Bottom line: He's a key player to the story same as naruto, if anything were to happen to him it would lead to a drastic change in the story whether he comes back in the end or dies fighting against madara. Hating/bitching about him is pointless when you know his obvious role regardless of his actions.

Also to me he's not really much of a villain, he's more of a crazy emo antihero who's so naive its to the point of being completely oblivious!

Kishi didn't keep sasuke just so he could be a blind masochist revenge seeking emo! His role in the story was formed at least during the first episodes when team 7 was formed!

Kishi actually didn't want Sasuke to start with. When he first tried to get his creation publish they declined him and said Naruto needed some kind of friend/rival and to make one. He came up with Sasuke and they accepted after that, but with that addition his entire plan and thoughts for the story actually had to be changed/altered to fit with the new character. Kishimoto stated in several interviews he hated drawing Sasuke because it was a creation he hadn't originally intended and he just finds it hard to draw that particular character. Which could be a big reason why once it got going steady and became popular he rushed Sasuke out of town, lol.

Anyways Sasuke was made out to be the top ninja of their class, yet Neji was the one referred as such, although Neji was in the group that was a year older then the rest; I still think that might possibly be a goof that was overlooked by the addition of another character since 1 year really isn't enough separation in the ninja world to both be considered the top genins if you ask me. When it came down to it though, although Sasuke was raved about and always tried to act cool he always ended up losing every fight and Naruto had to come to his rescue time and time again. Now that he's gone, he is still nothing more than an emo character who despite still being displayed as someone tough, never gets much accomplished and always gets his ass handed to him, and still Naruto outshines him.

Kishi actually didn't want Sasuke to start with. When he first tried to get his creation publish they declined him and said Naruto needed some kind of friend/rival and to make one. He came up with Sasuke and they accepted after that, but with that addition his entire plan and thoughts for the story actually had to be changed/altered to fit with the new character. Kishimoto stated in several interviews he hated drawing Sasuke because it was a creation he hadn't originally intended and he just finds it hard to draw that particular character. Which could be a big reason why once it got going steady and became popular he rushed Sasuke out of town, lol.

Lol true in the factor it was his most difficult character to deal with but i believe those to be the earlier moments of kishi since according to this:

Despite the time and energy Kishimoto spends drawing Sasuke, Sasuke has become his favorite character to draw.

He's actually become kishi's favorite! :P And if you need pictures to prove it:

*image removed by staff* ~ Talena

Ok maybe i got too far with that one!:beat_brick:

Anyways Sasuke was made out to be the top ninja of their class, yet Neji was the one referred as such, although Neji was in the group that was a year older then the rest; I still think that might possibly be a goof that was overlooked by the addition of another character since 1 year really isn't enough separation in the ninja world to both be considered the top genins if you ask me. When it came down to it though, although Sasuke was raved about and always tried to act cool he always ended up losing every fight and Naruto had to come to his rescue time and time again. Now that he's gone, he is still nothing more than an emo character who despite still being displayed as someone tough, never gets much accomplished and always gets his ass handed to him, and still Naruto outshines him.

Like i said plot shielding! XD Sasuke needs it since in his case its plot stabbing! :P But yeah funny you should mention that, i'm not sure if anyone noticed this before but the difference in sasuke/naruto's power levels are supposed to be judged by what the manga states of them and not with general logic. (Though it is stupid to begin with how kishi wouldn't really use logic for his claims on both's powers)

I noticed that after the pein arc it was sorta announced that naruto was stronger than sasuke since he defeated pein but later after the fight with danzo/team 7 reunited chapter it was stated sasuke had become stronger than naruto since it was naruto himself who stated this! So despite the fact that sasuke will only be getting an eternal mangekyou while naruto will be getting a truck load of kyuubi chakra, their strength level based on the story shall still remain undetermined. (Since kishi loves to screw with ppl's logical heads)

I think he will come back to the village. I mean it's too obvious that he's going to get killed now. I bet that Naruto will somehow get the ninetails extracted from him and Madara will be the ten tails jinchuriki. Before that happens though, Naruto will somehow convince Sasuske that revenge is wrong blah blah blah and he and Naruto will try to save the village from Madara. Sasuke and Naruto will be seen as hero's if they defeat Madara and Sasuke will be able to come back to the village.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't think either of them will die in the final battle(in fact,I wouldn't call it "final" battle)

Things turn around all the time in Manga, besides killing Sasuke means Naruto's failure with his goals and promises.

Neither do I think Sasuke has gone that far to go back to his normal self, he tried to do many things but none of them succeeded because the author want to keep the door open to him.

I don't think either of them will die in the final battle(in fact,I wouldn't call it "final" battle)

Things turn around all the time in Manga, besides killing Sasuke means Naruto's failure with his goals and promises.

Neither do I think Sasuke has gone that far to go back to his normal self, he tried to do many things but none of them succeeded because the author want to keep the door open to him.

I agree with your first comment that killing Sasuke would mean the end to Naruto's resolve. But I can't agree with your second. At the moment, Sasuke is as evil as evil can be. So, it will be Naruto's greatest challenge to bring back Sasuke from the depths of darkness.

Personally, I would prefer if Sasuke turned good and then died to protect Naruto. I mean, it would protect Naruto's resolve and I won't have to see him returning to Konoha coz it is highhly unlikely that anyone would accept him after what he did.

I agree with your first comment that killing Sasuke would mean the end to Naruto's resolve. But I can't agree with your second. At the moment, Sasuke is as evil as evil can be. So, it will be Naruto's greatest challenge to bring back Sasuke from the depths of darkness.

Personally, I would prefer if Sasuke turned good and then died to protect Naruto. I mean, it would protect Naruto's resolve and I won't have to see him returning to Konoha coz it is highly unlikely that anyone would accept him after what he did.

Same here. I also agree with you.