Naruto and Sasuke

michaeluzumaki

hmmm, thread is filled with sasuke haters so far. guess i'll have to enter.

I'm a Sasuke fan. he and Itachi are my 2 fav chars in the series.

he's not EXACTLY evil right now. you could compare his state right now to that of Riku early on in Kingdom Hearts. he wants something but is going about the wrong way to get it.

maybe we'll find out more at the Final encounter between Naruto and Sasuke. he has his brother's Sharingan and Naruto has ... well, his fox chakra.

I wrote a whole paragraph on how wrong you were about the "well, his fox chakra" comment but I decided against it. For those who don't follow the Naruto Manga Online Books I will not ruin it for them but you are Soooo wrong.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean "ruin it" for them?

if you're going to make a thread regarding a specific topic, you know there are gonna be spoilers in it.but, if you insist,

yeah, fox chakra. cuz basically, that's all it is. he beats up the big bad kyuubi and strips it of it's chakra. he hasn't learned any new techniques, he's just got more chakra now.

Really?!? So this isn't new? I believe it's his Fathers move.

Spoiler!! Sorry I don't know how to do the Hide Spoiler thing.

http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-505-page-12.html

Also Sage-Art Gargantuan Rasengan!

http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-497-page-5.html

Don't forget Wind Element Wind Spiral Shuriken

http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-497-page-10.html

And my personal favorite Senpochoodama Rasengan! If you look back a few pages you will see the all the clones are in sage mode.

http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-499-page-8.html

Looks like he learned alot to me....

hmmm, thread is filled with sasuke haters so far. guess i'll have to enter.

I'm a Sasuke fan. he and Itachi are my 2 fav chars in the series.

he's not EXACTLY evil right now. you could compare his state right now to that of Riku early on in Kingdom Hearts. he wants something but is going about the wrong way to get it.

maybe we'll find out more at the Final encounter between Naruto and Sasuke. he has his brother's Sharingan and Naruto has ... well, his fox chakra.

Im not a sasuke hater but you got to call a duck a duck, and the point is sasuke is a bad guy face it he's not gonna go back to the leaf and live happily ever after with naruto if you read the manga on a regular basis you would understand that even sasuke knows hes a villian and not only that but he wants everyone in the leaf village to die, he attempted to kill his comrade karin, he abandoned suigetsu and jugo, i could go on sasuke is a criminal in the shinobi world and has admitted that he prefers the darkness did you even read the link i shared earlier. i could go on and on why sasuke is a bad guy and wont return to the leaf but i'll just leave it right there.

I believe that Naruto is going to turn Sasuke good but thhen Sasuke will be killed by Madara in the end. Why do i think that? because it is a classic ending to these types of stories.

I can see that happening. Naruto gets to Sasuke, Sasuke turns good goes after Madara and dies in the attempt then Naruto fights Madara for revenge on Sasuke. Do I think that will happen...no. But if it did i wouldn't be surprised.

I hope Sasuke comes back in the end...the boy deserves it...Don't forget that it is not his fault that he is this way. Both Madara and the leaf village are responsible for Naruto's as well as Sasuke's suffering. But if you ask me...Both Naruto and Sasuke should die, and Itachi should live. After all he is the one who deserves it the most.

I hope Sasuke comes back in the end...the boy deserves it...Don't forget that it is not his fault that he is this way. Both Madara and the leaf village are responsible for Naruto's as well as Sasuke's suffering. But if you ask me...Both Naruto and Sasuke should die, and Itachi should live. After all he is the one who deserves it the most.

it is his fault because he was told that it was itachi's wishes for him to become a hero for the leaf. and he ignored it, he likes the darkness and he is intent on killing everyone in the leaf from the oldest person to the youngest infant. sasuke is a bad guy, a international criminal, even if he did somehow become redeemed he would be punished for his crimes against the ninja world.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that Sasque will never return to the leaf, but I think that it will haunt him.. I'm not as far in Shippuden as most of you seem to be, but I think it was in young Naruto series when Sasque didn't kill him, even though his brother told him that he had to kill his best friend to get the mangekyou sharingan - I figure even though Sasque says that was because he was wanting to defy his brother and do it his own way, part of him had to miss his friendship with Naruto, especially since he was admitting to Naruto being his best friend.

I think that Sasque will never return to the leaf, but I think that it will haunt him.. I'm not as far in Shippuden as most of you seem to be, but I think it was in young Naruto series when Sasque didn't kill him, even though his brother told him that he had to kill his best friend to get the mangekyou sharingan - I figure even though Sasque says that was because he was wanting to defy his brother and do it his own way, part of him had to miss his friendship with Naruto, especially since he was admitting to Naruto being his best friend.

Your def not far enough into the series. Let's just say that Sasuke has NO problem killing anybody now. I'll let you find out on your own.

Your def not far enough into the series. Let's just say that Sasuke has NO problem killing anybody now. I'll let you find out on your own.

ok!! (thanks for not ruining anything) well I def. cried at the fight between them at the end of Naruto, before Shippuden... not a lot, but there were tears. oh well,,,, Goodbye Sasque. I guess I'll see what goes down when it goes down.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you know anything about the fans or you just like to make shit up and post spam?

Sasuke is not a fan favorite, in fact quite the opposite. The majority of the people who dislike Naruto don't like it because of Sasuke, then the majority of fans everywhere talk shit about him as well. He was nothing but an emo wannabe the entire original Naruto, and in Shippuuden they make him out to be fast and strong as hell but he has gotten beat nearly to death in every fight he has been in. He lost to Itachi even though Itachi was sick, dying, and blind. Only Itachi died from his illness as he tried to thumb Sasuke's forehead as he did when Sasuke was little often. Sasuke would have died against Bee, but Karen healed him, and whats his face protected him against a few attacks, etc..

Needless to continue, it would please millions of people to watch Sasuke die a slow miserable death.

this has got to be the best answer to a post ive seen on here!:haha: grilled!

there is no way he's coming back and i cant wait untill Naruto kicks his butt, when i saw the 1st episode of naruto shippuden after sasuke said he spared naruto life on a whim, that was it i was right smash his face in!!! so this is one fan that sasuke is not a favourite!

• 1 month later...