Naruto and Sasuke

michaeluzumaki

I agree with your first comment that killing Sasuke would mean the end to Naruto's resolve. But I can't agree with your second. At the moment, Sasuke is as evil as evil can be. So, it will be Naruto's greatest challenge to bring back Sasuke from the depths of darkness.

Personally, I would prefer if Sasuke turned good and then died to protect Naruto. I mean, it would protect Naruto's resolve and I won't have to see him returning to Konoha coz it is highhly unlikely that anyone would accept him after what he did.

I wouldn't say Sasuke's "evil", he's more in a "broken" state by now and himself is not the only person to blame.

On the other hand, he hasn't really done anything THAT bad to Konoha(sure he said he was going to,but he never got a chance and that's why I say the author is leaving the door open)

I wouldn't like to see Sasuke returning to the village either, not only Konoha is not likely to accept him, for Sasuke himself, going back to a village that killed off his family is just unreasonable.

I hope in the end Naruto can help him to get out of the broken state and they go on their own route.That is the best result that I can imagine.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say Sasuke's "evil", he's more in a "broken" state by now and himself is not the only person to blame.

On the other hand, he hasn't really done anything THAT bad to Konoha(sure he said he was going to,but he never got a chance and that's why I say the author is leaving the door open)

I wouldn't like to see Sasuke returning to the village either, not only Konoha is not likely to accept him, for Sasuke himself, going back to a village that killed off his family is just unreasonable.

I hope in the end Naruto can help him to get out of the broken state and they go on their own route.That is the best result that I can imagine.

Well let me get what you are saying here. You want Naruto to bring Sasuke out from the "broken" state, and you also don't want Sasuke to go back to Konoha in the end. Well that means that Sasuke will become a non-rogue(couldn't find any suitable words here) wandering shinobi. Who would want to see that? Commonly pepople want to see one of the 4 following things.

1. Sasuke dying in the hands of Naruto

2. Sasuke becoming good and returning to Konoha

3. Sasuke becoming good and die helping Naruto.

4. Sasuke staying as he is and living as a rogue ninja.

What you are saying here is just not right. No one would like to see Sasuke live like a wandering pacifist.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

To me there are two possible scenarios: Either Sasuke dies in order to save Naruto in the final battle so the latter may have a chance to defeat Madara and ten-Tails and is respected in the end as a fallen friend OR he doesn't die, everybody fulfill their dreams and the two of them are gonna stay as distant friends cause Naruto will become a Hokage and Sasuke begins an inner self journey for himself.!

Team Naruto# :embarrassed:  :embarrassed:

i wished naruto was a girl :matrix:

then there'd be a romance with sasuke :)

but i still like them

i thought naruto was more powerful than sasuke, but then now that they both get stronger.

idk.

which makes it awesome!! :ewhz:

sasuke was a snob-ish when they were little.