Naruto and Sasuke

michaeluzumaki

In my opinion I think it's gonna end something like Sasuke purposefully becomes the most hated person in the Ninja world, then he'll fight against Naruto so that if he dies Naruto will be praised as Konoha's greatest hero, Just a guess though.

Nah, that sounds too much like the ending for Code Geass.

I think that they might possibly end up killing each other. Or, put their differences aside when Sasuke finally gets his head out of his ass and realizes Madara is just using him, they work together to kill them, and the manga ends with them fighting each other, without going into who wins or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI! I'm new to this site, so I'm doing some posting and came across your topic. Sasuke will end up just like Nagato (Pain) eventually all his hatred will bring upon his death, most likely Naruto will have nothing to do with his death but will fight him. Personally Naruto is already too nasty for sasuke even though sasuke now has his brother eyes and most of the sharingan's powers, unless! sasuke gains a power crazier than anything madara has.

well. i dnt think so.. if orichimaro has been defeated , there will be no villian in the anime . so how it will goes further.

dude, orochimaru is dead. period. if you dont believe us, believe the white snake that burned after the sasuke vs. itachi match.

besides, there's a new villain now. ever hear of "madura uchiha" or are you still watching the original "NARUTO" and not the shippuden?

Personally I can see Sasuke and naruto teaming up against a common enemy if they have too... and then as soon as the threats over either a) going straight into a fight with each other, or B) Sasuke dragging himself (or one of his allies dragging him off) while Naruto is recovering. Either way... I don't see Sasuke coming back to Leaf, and definitely not after he learns the truth of the Uchiha Clan's massacre.

• 2 weeks later...

That does sound like a plausible ending... but Sasuke must either die or come back to Konoha, because until then Naruto will just keep going after him. It wouldn't be an end to the story, not with him still out there. The chances of Naruto dying are very slim, because he's the hero. It would be too dark an ending for Kishi's style. And it would be kind of sad.

So the options are: either Sasuke dies (probably redeeming himself in death, like Nagato) or he comes back to Konoha (unlikely he would want to, unlikely he would be accepted) or he makes his peace with Naruto and Konoha, but stays away on his own. I think the latter is the most likely.

• 3 weeks later...

Sasuke uchiha, the last of the uchiha clan.......he's been known in the series as the character who aims to avenge his clan even though they got wiped out by itachi and you all knew how itachi was if you read the manga or are watching shippuden subs, and as we all knew that when he joined orochimaru back from before his only aim was to get power, kill itachi and then come back home but things have gotten trickier:

Itachi's a good guy, madara comes in and tells sasuke a nearly false story on how uchiha were killed in order to prevent war yet he doesn't know that it was madara's plan from the beginning and now he plans to wipe out leaf with the help of madara!

So.....regardless of the crimes he committed in shippuden, there's still the factors that need to be considered that he's basically a naive child who's been deceived since the day his clan got wiped out and his acts were all because of this deception so really would we consider sasuke a bad guy till death? the entire shippuden series was based on sasuke and naruto together and it was clearly shown that later on they'll meet in the end but the outcome is undetermined yet still its quite a possibility that sasuke may actually reform and be a true good guy again, after all he is only doing this out of revenge and not for evil!

Anyway thoughts? :P

P.S to mods: plz have all the recent sasuke thread posts move onto this thread as this'll be the main one about sasuke uchiha. ~Thanks

hmmm, thread is filled with sasuke haters so far. guess i'll have to enter.

I'm a Sasuke fan. he and Itachi are my 2 fav chars in the series.

he's not EXACTLY evil right now. you could compare his state right now to that of Riku early on in Kingdom Hearts. he wants something but is going about the wrong way to get it.

maybe we'll find out more at the Final encounter between Naruto and Sasuke. he has his brother's Sharingan and Naruto has ... well, his fox chakra.

hmmm, thread is filled with sasuke haters so far. guess i'll have to enter.

I'm a Sasuke fan. he and Itachi are my 2 fav chars in the series.

he's not EXACTLY evil right now. you could compare his state right now to that of Riku early on in Kingdom Hearts. he wants something but is going about the wrong way to get it.

maybe we'll find out more at the Final encounter between Naruto and Sasuke. he has his brother's Sharingan and Naruto has ... well, his fox chakra.

Finally! A sasuke fan!

Honestly speaking yes sasuke is indeed my favorite character as well! And when speaking of how low he can go, well apparently this is as far as he can go because the only thing sasuke wants to do is kill the leaf village, he has 0% interest in what madara is after nor does he care for what happens to him onwards. Would that really look like a villain to you? It looks more like a suicidal emo who hates himself for being this way and hating the ppl who made him this way! Plus its like i said on the first post, sasuke would've just gotten after madara instead if he knew that he was the one responsible for all this!

Right now he's simply an idiot for believing in madara and i'm sure sooner or later he will find out the real truth though....

Also when comparing him with other characters like riku, he can also be related to scar in FMAB, he was practically the same thing! Except the only difference in them is that scar didn't have any close ties with anyone alive while sasuke had with naruto yet scar still reformed! Another example would be anakin skywalker and.......ok i'm going overboard with this.....i think i'll just stop....xD lol