What do you think?

Cancerous

Just a random topic, do you think that its wrong for someone to feel attracted to a fictional character. Like you'd date them or something. I personally think its fine, if you love a character in a serious way than that is fine. I've been attracted to characters many times. I'd love to hear your opinions on this!

Oh man, did you just say 'fap-fap-fap'. LOL.

Myself i dont really get attracted to characters in a serious way. I more so, think they're cute or adorable. Or, they just kinda capture and interest me. That's about it. It's okay though. To each to their own. Sometimes i love characters, cause they're super badass or super cool or something haha.

There is nothing wrong with liking a character and thinking that if they were real then you would date them. I will however be judgmental of those who will shun real life so they can spend time with their waifu and such.

yeah when you start to claim a character as your waifu you need to tone it down

yea man. at one point we were super drawn to those cute characters and were like i wish i met some like that. then you see pictures of real life barbie dolls and anime girls. and you say uhh never mind. I realized not to long ago it wasn't the character that was cute or attractive but the characteristics or personalities that were attractive. physically we know what we like and we see it at a very normal degree and personality wise we see them in real life. but straight copies of anime characters is a little unnerving! 

• 3 weeks later...

I realized not to long ago it wasn't the character that was cute or attractive but the characteristics or personalities that were attractive. physically we know what we like and we see it at a very normal degree and personality wise we see them in real life. but straight copies of anime characters is a little unnerving!

I agree with this! I think it boils down to more of a personality thing than an appearance thing. (Though appearances can be appealing too, hoho.)

I probably have waaaay too many precious babies fictional character crushes than would be considered normal, but hey, it doesn't interfere with my life outside of my hobbies, so I don't see a problem with it.

• Like 1

why would it be wrong?its normal to like a female who has wat ur looking for

and they seem real wat with voice actors and watnot/if ur watching an emotional anime.

now marrying the figurine or something like that ...no..just no.

having said that,

dressing up a female as Nero and referring to her only as Nero and making her call you praetor?

nothing wrong with that! ^_~b

ha HA!

p.s not to mention irl women are fugly im sorry but just no,theyre all so fake.

you never know what you're going to get !

http://youtu.be/vlqhzdPZg7Y?t=50s

Edited by HeavenlyClassic
  • Like 2

It's fine if you like the character, but loving them in a way that you want to marry them. Seriously thats just wrong man, I personally have liked some

characters. I think I probably even had a crush on a few, but I wouldn,t go that far.

The point is even if you love the character to that extreme, they still fake, they are not real. The sooner you except it, the better of you'll be.