Favorite Anime Character Who Shouldn't Have Died

idl12

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neil Dylandy, he was awesome and Lyle didn't really bring anything to the table and he was kinda a jerk (anyone remember the scene with felt?) so i think he should have lived and maybe had lyle in the A-LAWS and they meet on the battle field or something . just my opinion

And for everyone saying lelouch shouldn't have died lets review some facts shall we

1) Anyone with a Code is immortal

2) Charles (Lelouch's father) stole V.V.'s code

3) Only people with fully activated Geass can take a code

4) Lelouch had a fully activated geass

5) The only way to kill an immortal is to take their code

6) Lelouch killed Charles

7) Geass doesn't work on immortals

8) Lelouch had Charles kill himself but then he got back up

(thought) You must die first before you become immortal

9) Lelouch is killed by Suzaku

10) At the end C.C. was riding on a hay cart with a masked person and when she says Lelouch she looks up towards the driver

11) Through out the series C.C. talks to Marianne and she's not dead

Logical conclusion: Lelouch stole Charle's code and had Suzaku kill him so he could become immortal then he went into hiding with C.C

• 1 month later...

Basilisk Anyone? Practically the entire cast was singled out every episode; one death per ninja village. I found Saemon's death the worst though... Just the look in his eyes.

Another one is Maes Hughes; I practically cried the first time and I was waiting for it in the Brotherhood series...

Nia from Gurren Lagann

I know she was supposed to die, and it makes sense, but it just made the ending of the story so depressing.

You know what half the characters who died in Lagann shouldn't have died...it just felt like the last 4 or so episodes were Lets kill off the rest of the secondary characters and even some main ones.

Just thought I'd post this for fun, I'm sure there is a death in anime that has bothered everyone emotionally. I personally would do anything for them to do over Gurren Lagann without Kamina dying, hell they could take Simone for all I care and I wish Detective Hughes from FMA could have been spared, I feel sad everytime I think about these two deaths,, Oh and sorry If someone has done this already.

Totally agree about Hughes. He even perished in Brotherhood! Why must they kill off all of the good characters!

One other character I really wish did not die is L from Death note. He was one of the coolest characters ever...Now that I think about it, I want to add Light from that same anime to that list lol. He was another awesome character.

Gai Daigoji from Nadesico

Seriously, the dude was awesome, I don't think the series benefited from his death at all, and he would have added a bit of spice to the series if he stuck around

Most of the cast from Basilisk, very depressing series, but very good, some deaths you were glad to see but others were a bit heart wrenching

Shishioh (however it's spelled) from Kenshin, it was absolutely necessary and couldn't end any other way, but still, he was a badass and pretty cool villain

Mikoto from Kannon, she was awesome, I really wish there was a way to keep the fox Mikoto around

The Doctor from Eden of the East was unjust, not that major on my list, but since unjust deaths are part of the topic it deserves being mentioned

Several of the hits from Noir

• 3 weeks later...