looking for new books and anime

ok so i have whatched alot of anime(mainly mech) and looking for more current series im dling is read or die.. i have whatched all the gundams,evangelion,eureka7,macross,negima,bluegender,hell of alot more... i like magic fantasy and scifi,hate mysteries>>>

and for books..  mostly magic or alchemy related also some fantasy dabbled in.. i love the rangers apprentice series. eragon is also a favorite of mine. i have read some of the drizzt novels.also the brotherband series, witch and wizard,rot and ruin, and many more,i have spent  over $2000 usd in books and anime in the past 6 months >.>  i have almost a library for a room XD if it is truly good please recommend and i will buy or dl it 

thank you

• 3 weeks later...

I don't do a lot of fiction reading these days (I'm on a non-fiction kick right now), but the only thing I've read that comes to mind and sort of fits what you're looking for is the Dark Tower series. That deeply depends on whether or not you like Stephen King, though. The Dark Tower series is a mixture between fantasy, horror, speculative fiction, and westerns (which is kind of the make-up of most of his books, but I digress).

It's not primarily about magic, so it's probably not what you're looking for, but there are aspects to it like the exploration of the technology/magic dichotomy that might appeal to you. The downside is that it is Stephen King, so it goes on for quite a bit. And it's technically not done, even though it's been declared complete at seven books, so if you don't like to worry about your authors possibly dying on you or going senile before finishing books, uh. Maybe not this one, haha.

• 3 weeks later...