Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)

Koby

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ok here is my theory on the next kingdom hearts

ok there are roumors going around that nomamora(sp?) said the new kingdom hearts will take place in the past before kingdom hearts 1. in a cut scene from final mix 2 xigbar admits he is peaking in on xemnes.

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnEKFoyZGmM(this one proves that the evil person does not have heartless ansems or heartless riku's cloth on)

(here are the translations)

Vexen: Zexion! Zexion!

Zexion: What's all the fuss about?

Vexen: Where's Xemnas?

Zexion: At the usual place.

Vexen: The "Room of Sleep"?

Zexion: If it's urgent, why don't you go and see?

Vexen: Stop joking around! I will await his return. I must.

This is what happens when we need him and he sleeps. Now, of all times...

Xigbar: I'm not so good in that place either. How about you, mister Zexion?

Zexion: What are you doing, eavesdropping like this? The mission assigned to you and Xaldin was to look for new members. You shouldn't be able to afford wasting time around here.

Xigbar: I'm doing enough work, already! Found another one just yesterday. I think his new name is "Mar-" something or other. With this the Organization now has 11 members. That's quite a number. And so just for today I asked Lexaeus to cover for me so I could take a break... in anticipation of tomorrow's work, that is.

Zexion: Then please rest fully. I have work to do for today so I'll be going...

Xigbar: So harsh of you. I just want us to have a little fun talk about, say, Xemnas' secret. How many years ago was it? People with the blade of keys started to appear and fought great battles. When they were gone, a man who had lost his memories appeared. Xemnas... no... Xehanort was taken in by Ansem around that time, was he not?

Zexion: What of it?

now in the movie zexion is talking to the armor the blue haired girl wore as if there was someone in the armor.also later in the movie xigbar says "xemnes is in the room of sleep("birth by SLEEP" one of the words). in the secret ending for 2 it says "it all began with birth by sleep" so that room has some importance but xigbar also says xemnes is looking for the room of awakening, also the organization was arround during that time and there goal is hearts so that room of awakening either has some connection to hearts, or seince when and original becomes a heartless and gives birth to a nobody VERY similar to the original xemnes could have adopted xehanort's want for his old memorie and the room of awakening could "awaken his originals memories.

now lets go to the secret movie,seince the secret movie is belived to be before kingdom hearts 2 and the cutscene with xigbar zexion and the armor was before or during kingdom hearts 1 and after the ending i belive xehanort was one of the people in the armor. i also belive the people in the armor are chasers who were "chasing" the person who seems evil in the key graveyard(it was belived that during a war it was impossible to make a grave for everyone so there wepons(keyblades)were there graves.

also i belive that keyblades are made of hearts the stronger the heart the stronger the blade. the 4 blades,3 in the middle of the graveyard,1 still with mikey. being made of the strongest imaginable hearts. the keyblade wars could have been a war to lock up kingdom hearts and stop the heartless, the 4 keyblade masters that held the 4 keyblades found out a way to form a keyblade for everyone on there side to help in the war.(theory to be continued)

the 4 keyblade masters from my theory helping fight the evil person ill need help identifying

1:mikey

2:xehenort

3:

4:

• 5 months later...

Square Enix have started there own conference and revealing new Kingdom Hearts titles:

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for PSP looks to be a single-player adventure in the vein of the PlayStation 2 iterations, though not “Kingdom Hearts III.” Birth by Sleep’s protagonist was not explicitly named in the presentation, but he looked an awful lot like Zack of Final Fantasy VII/Crisis Core fame.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for Nintendo DS appears to star Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II, but its main draw looks to be four-player simultaneous play using members of Organization XIII. It will be in full 3D.

Kingdom Hearts: Coded is a mobile game, likely for Japanese cell phones. It stars the familiar cast of main characters from the original Kingdom Hearts (Sora & co.) and seems to be set between the first and second PlayStation 2 titles.

Each title is said to have a time-related theme: Birth by Sleep is “the distant past,” KH: 358/2 Days is “time of the other side,” and Code is “time has gone by.”

Source: 1UP & GAH

Other News: I apologize for the recent downtime today. I wasn’t expecting it because my host didn’t notify me like they should have. I noticed it was down and contacted them but didn’t get a reply, so I called them on the phone and tech support said they were switching us to another server again.

Anyhow, the forum and all other sites are back up and running alright.

• 2 weeks later...
To many damn spinoffs, get with the sequel already. They're spending time on these spinoff rather then a true sequel to the game. Now once KH3 comes out I first gotta play em handhelds to understand the story............. awesome.

Actually Coded seems pretty crap and doesn't really have anything to do with the story, so you shouldn't need to learn anything from it. 358/2 Days is about Roxas story, which we kind of already know about.. He fought and beat roxas, and decided to leave Organization XIII, yada yada yada. It just expands and gives more detail and info about his life before leaving.

It's Kingdom Hearts: Birth bt Sleep that you'd most likely need to play, and it's the most anticipated of the three. It's also very close to what you could call a KH3, but not quite. It is also the game that all the info/rumors for the past months was about with Terra, Ven, and Aqua, etc.. So if I was to play one, this one would be it.. but really I'd rather not have to buy a PSP just to play it. >_<

Even if we already do know Roxes' story I still want to see what the story is in 358 days. The main reason I actually play the KH series is because of the story, which I think is actually pretty good. Characters and the actual game are, meh. And Birth by Sleep, it looks highly dramatized in the trailers we've seen, still story looks interesting.

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)