Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)

Koby

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for the PSP and PSP Go has a release date of 12/31/2010 for America, I have not read too much into this game as I don't like to spoil things for myself so I have no idea what this game is about other then one of the main main characters looks alot like Zack Fair from final fantasy.

Did you play Kingdom Hearts II? If you got the extra ending for getting 100% complete of everything or you beat it on Proud Mode, then what you saw during the ending is what Birth By Sleep is for. That was pretty much a display of Birth By Sleep.

Actually of all the spin-off; Chain of Memories, Coded, 358/2 Days, and Birth By Sleep. Birth By Sleep seems to be the most hyped and the most interesting. Too bad it's for shitty hand-helds. I'd like to see them do more for home consoles.. I don't play hand-helds.

Actually The American Release Date Is Summer 2010 :P

If you liked the other games you will really like this one coming. Our version will have more things that the japanese version didnt have if you look in the other kingdom hearts threads i posted in forgotten memories.

Yeah I also wished it was for the ps2/ps3. But I can always play it on my tv thanks to a nifty app that you can download for the psp. I just forget the name of it haha. But anyways I'm really looking forward to this release :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just wondering..Did anyone manage to defeat Sepphiroth without using cheats? I can't.Even with cheats it was HARD.

I was level 80 on Proud Mode (the hardest mode) when I tried facing him. I got him down to about 25% of his life remaining, but he'd always kill me. I was unable to beat him. I could probably take him on normal or easy mode though since I do so well on Proud Mode.

I was level 80 on Proud Mode (the hardest mode) when I tried facing him. I got him down to about 25% of his life remaining, but he'd always kill me. I was unable to beat him. I could probably take him on normal or easy mode though since I do so well on Proud Mode.

The only way that I killed him was using cheats because my life was so long,until it covered my action bar.. LOL

• Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)