Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)

Koby

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this topic dead?

I never beat Sephiroth, though I only got to fight him in KH2. Got my butt kicked in all of three seconds :< Then again I'm usually horrible at videogames xD even with Kingdom Hearts my favorite game series of all time ha ha. (also hi newbie here :3)

Never played KH2 (This must make me some sort of criminal), but I've heard that Sephiroth was a nightmare of a boss. I'd be more interested in seeing him getting more story coverage though.

Frankly, considering that he just disappeared the last time we see him in KH II and in Birth By Sleep, we see Zack vanish without a trace after seeing a black feather, I think he'll be making another reprise for Kingdom Hearts III.

But what I personally am hoping for is that he becomes a bigger player in the grand scheme of things, becoming another recurring villain in the next games after the Xehanort Saga, like Maleficent and Pete.

Of course this still won't be for a while considering that after Kingdom Hearts III, they're making Birth By Sleep Vol. 2, and possibly a game featuring Kairi as the playable character.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sephiroth was originally from Final Fantasy VII.

As for beating him, i beat him on my second attempt in the first game. He managed to beat me on the first attempt due to me going in blind and being unprepared for Heartless Angel, i went in the second time with a full stock of elixers at the ready and i beat him down. 

The battle with him in Kingdom Hearts 2 however, that took a bit longer. I won't lie, first time i went in? REALLY underleveled and didn't react to the action command in time, i was dead before the battle even began. I think it took a rather lengthy grinding session and 6-7 more attempts to beat him in the end.

Basically, yes i've beaten him in both KH1 and KH2. 

• 2 months later...
  • Koby changed the title to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX (Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Re:coded)
  • 1 year later...