Which anime world would you like to live in

Blackcat

1. One Piece... Adventures ahoy!!! ^_^

2. part of luffy's crew... obviously! :D

3. no powers... i'd wanna be a weapons master

4. all of them, nahahaha!!! but my fav would be twin katanas and twin tonfas for close range, shuriken or/and exploding shuriken for mid range, and twin pistols for long range! B)

5. im not sure if its possible to have a single enemy in one piece

6. someone who ate the weapon weapon fruit!! ;)

7. my dream would be to find some legendary weapon... or something!! :blink:

Edited by warriorpirate

1..what anime world would you live in and what would you do? - Bleach

2..would you be a good guy or a Bad guy. - Good guy

3..what would your powers be? - Soul reaper in training

4..what weapon or weapons would you use. - Zanpakuto

5..Who would be your enemy, Hallows, and anyone or think a threat to the soul society and the human world.

6..Who would be your nemesis? - No one yet.

7.. what would your story be about? - About a young man from the rukon district. He wanted  to become a soul reaper so bad. He trained every day to unlock his powers. One day he was training, and he could here screams of a little girl. He rushed as fast as he could to find he and help her. He finally finds her and it was really big hollow after the girl. He tried with all his might to fight this hollow but he was no match. He was near death, and he was fight with all he had, but suddleny he could see clearly about his powers. He unlocks them. One is last effort he tried a bakudo he seen as a kid. He spoken the enchnats of the bakudo,and defeated the hollow. Then he soon found out he alot more spirit energy then most soul reapers. The he enter the soul society and aced his exams. The he became a member of one the 13 court guard squad, then he trained hard for years to become one of the great captains of the 13 court guard squads.

• 3 weeks later...

1. Fairy Tail

2. Neutral... although I guess good if it is required to join the guild I want to join.

3. Summoning + some non magical training

4. magic + my fists.. or a sword, possibly a butter knife, If I were good with it

5. People that annoy me

6. Self-righteous people that annoy me.

7. me traveling around... summoning and fighting, drinking, making dirty jokes, and perhaps butterknifu

1..what anime world would you live in and what would you do? all Yu-Gi-Oh! series

2..would you be a good guy or a Bad guy. Bad Guy

3..what would your powers be? The power to use any and all powers I can think of, but can only use 3 powers for a set amount of time before I can use a different 3, but the powers can be anything I want, that is why I am in all the series

4..what weapon or weapons would you use. Big stick, several YoYo's

5..Who would be your enemy, All the Yu-Gi-Oh! cast

6..Who would be your nemesis? All the cast, even the bad guys

7.. what would your story be about? Me messing off because I want to, deafeating the bad and good guys, fighting diferent opponents that are over powered, then taking over each series.

Yes, literally fighting.