Good Anime Movies

Ludo.

I like series based ones too but I'll get those as I get the series for them.. as for what kind, I like pretty much everything lol don't know if theres an anime I havn't liked yet. not that I've seen alot:P and thanks J-Lord, I'll check that one out

Anything by Hayao Miyazaki such as Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howls Moving Castle, Castle in the Sky etc.

I also liked Sword Of The Stranger, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Summer Wars, Steamboy, Akira, Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade, Ninja Scroll, Ghost In The Shell, Blood: The Last Vampire, Legend of the Millennium Dragon, Spriggan

Appleseed sounds really familiar. I'm certain I've heard of it, but I don't think I've seen it. So cool, glad I'm hearing a lot of different ones I used to want to see but never got the chance and had forgotten about them over the years. Great help(:

Edited by Ludo.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anything by Hayao Miyazaki such as Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howls Moving Castle, Castle in the Sky etc.

I also liked Sword Of The Stranger, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Summer Wars, Steamboy, Akira, Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade, Ninja Scroll, Ghost In The Shell, Blood: The Last Vampire, Legend of the Millennium Dragon, Spriggan

Pretty much all of these, I would recommend, awesome movies! also Voices of a Distant Star and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time!

Edited by ZeroGG

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Tekkon Kinkreet

Kara no Kyoukai (It's a series of seven films and an epilogue episode)

Towa no Quon (also a series... of six films)

King of Thorn

Loups=Garous

Blood: The Last Vampire

Evangelion 1.11 and 2.22

Mardock Scramble

....the list of good anime films is practically endless. :)